Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drinking beer in the shower?

Drinking beer in the shower?

Saw this last night and decided to try it. BEST shower of my life - bar none! I only wish I knew about this sooner. Has anybody else ever tried this?

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.

Drinking beer in the shower?

I view the 5 minute cold beer technique like the emergency reload. It's good to know how to do it - but you should never let yourself get to that point in real life.

I haven't had a cold beer shower before but I've drank plenty of beers in Houston. Should be about the same thing.
    Last edited by Suvorov; 09-09-2016 at 06:45 PM.

All I can say about drinking and showering is the same advice I give everyone about either drinking or showering. It's more fun with a friend.

Also that my experiences drinking and showering always end with a bad hangover.
    Last edited by RevolverRob; 09-09-2016 at 07:24 PM.

That was pretty funny. I never heard of this guy before.

hilarious. I learned of pre gaming in the shower while living in the barracks. Oh, were going to San Diego after a week in the field? Let me take a shower, "bro throw me 3 beers". That was pretty much the norm.

I loves me some shower beer. Just don't drop the bottle. I haven't done it myself, but I've heard it doesn't go well.

I would do shower beers at the barracks, usually the 3rd beer because reasons. When you don't have a whole lot of free time you've gotta be efficient.
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

Site Supporter
    If you've never had a beer in the shower, you're missing out.

I've been known to take a chair.
    https://www.facebook.com/dave.bateman.311

kimbers have more issues than time magazine.

I thought it was just a US Forces Korea thing.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

When we remodeled the bathroom I had the guy doing the tile put in a soap dish up high enough I could put a beer on it. Also had two shower heads and a cold beer and a hot shower was frequently the ticket when the last segment of a long day on the motorcycle turned cold.

User Tag List