Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Fellow Deplorables...

Quote Originally Posted by Arbninftry View Post
    Screw Killary
    I admire your willingness to take one for the team, but, really, bro, there's no need to go that far!
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by coldcase1984 View Post
    I've run out of cheeks to turn.

I believe I'm about to get an large ugly die cut saying some quite nasty about That Creature to fill the back window of my pickup.
    Let us know how it turns out. Maybe some of the members will want one.

Isn't Deplorable obviously her code for those unwashed shooting a P series with just a regular V2 trigger.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    You must have missed her lecturing whites about how we need to "listen" better. Excuse me – I don't need a lecture about my or my families "privilege" especially from someone who has made a career off of plundering the general public.

So screw this divisive **** along with divisive ******* who's office she desires.
    She is not in a position to lecture anyone about anything. Also, I thought it was a prerequisite that demoncrats were divisive. Which brings to question how we deplorables are supposed to act. I am a deplorable, but I will not allow her to both designate my status and tell me how I will react to my designation. Hopefully, mainstream America, if such a thing still exists, will not soon forget this umbrage.
    Last edited by Willard; 09-11-2016 at 01:00 AM.

I'm still trying to figure out how many phobia categories I fall under...

Is there such thing as clintophobia?

Though I'm not afraid...more allergic...
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Isn't Deplorable obviously her code for those unwashed shooting a P series with just a regular V2 trigger.
    In da house!
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"

Site Supporter
    Clinton's 'deplorables' gaffe touches off merch, meme frenzy

Just days after Hillary Clinton said she regretted calling half of Donald Trump supporters a “basket of deplorables,” some of those supporters are embracing the title -- while enterprising web retailers seize the moment by quickly churning out a line of "deplorables" merchandise.

Clinton made the comment at a fundraiser Friday, saying "you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables," and calling them "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it."

Clinton walked back the remark the next day, with some commentators comparing it to Mitt Romney's "47 percent" gaffe.

Some pro-Trumpers, however, are adopting the "deplorable" name on social media, or at least having a lot of fun with it. One Internet meme that zipped around showed a doctored version of a poster for the 2010 movie “The Expendables,” replaced with key figures of the Trump campaign and conservative media, with the banner “The Deplorables.”
    Name:  Deplorables.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  66.0 KB

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...me-frenzy.html

Site Supporter
    Cross posting.....

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Cross posting.....

I like
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

User Tag List