Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Emasculation of American males nearly complete

Emasculation of American males nearly complete

Just over 8 hours ago at an agency of immediate concern, five deputies tied up on this:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 671
Size:  78.6 KB
    And then...Name:  image.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  90.9 KB

Punchline: no entry to house, no intruders. Poor soul, he was just too high strung...
    "Backstabbers and window-lickers rise to the top of human organizations like oxygen-rich turds in a champagne fountain. I suspect it's been that way since at least the Bronze Age." _ Me. 2016

Make the call
    Clear your own house you SALLY!!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  76.5 KB
    Remember the bad guys don't take prisoners
    FREE THE OPPRESSED
    LETS GO
    CAN DO
    FOLLOW ME
    ALL THE WAY
    AIRFUCKINBORNE
    Last edited by Arbninftry; 09-08-2016 at 10:27 PM.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Responded to a "Burglary in Progress" two nights ago. Home owner came back to find door ajar....called us. My guys got there first and went in to clear the apartment. Owner is standing outside with girlfriend when I arrive. I ask him for the story....SHE answers, "Well, he got home 30 minutes ago, found the door open, so he ran to get me. We came back together, and I decided we should call the police." Did I mention girlfriend is like 3 inches taller than her boy(friend)? The look of "What the freakin' hell!?!" Must have been obvious on my face, 'cause my guys chuckled as he slunk back into the apartment.

There are sometimes I wish I had a body camera...

A few weeks ago I walk into a guys house because he called the police in reference to filing a report.

So we are talking in his living room and he is getting visibly flustered. Like can't sit still, shaking, starting to perspire. I ask him if every thing is alright?

"It's just that...I dont like guns, or knives...or bullets....or any type of violence....and well....you have all those things....I makes me really nervous."

"Those are just the things you can see...." Was my reply...

I kept talking to him, we wrapped up and I went on my way. Kicker is, he was like 6'2 250. Burly guy.

I am often greatful for the hardships which directed me to be the person I am...
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    There are sometimes I wish I had a body camera...

A few weeks ago I walk into a guys house because he called the police in reference to filing a report.

So we are talking in his living room and he is getting visibly flustered. Like can't sit still, shaking, starting to perspire. I ask him if every thing is alright?

"It's just that...I dont like guns, or knives...or bullets....or any type of violence....and well....you have all those things....I makes me really nervous."

"Those are just the things you can see...." Was my reply...

I kept talking to him, we wrapped up and I went on my way. Kicker is, he was like 6'2 250. Burly guy.

I am often greatful for the hardships which directed me to be the person I am...
    Obviously he does not know the riddle of steel.

"What is steel compared to the hand that wields it ?"

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Responded to a "Burglary in Progress" two nights ago. Home owner came back to find door ajar....called us. My guys got there first and went in to clear the apartment. Owner is standing outside with girlfriend when I arrive. I ask him for the story....SHE answers, "Well, he got home 30 minutes ago, found the door open, so he ran to get me. We came back together, and I decided we should call the police." Did I mention girlfriend is like 3 inches taller than her boy(friend)? The look of "What the freakin' hell!?!" Must have been obvious on my face, 'cause my guys chuckled as he slunk back into the apartment.
    Good news for kids like my 13 year old boy when he becomes a man.
    He'll be able to pretty much have any woman he wants once they hit say 27 and their Mothering/nesting instincts kick in and they start looking for a man instead of a shopping partner.

To be a young man again in this age of boy-bitches...
    In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is King!
    LOL
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    That would make a good sig line
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Just to play devil's advocate, if I came home/was at home and learned that there was an intruder inside, the first thing I would do is call the police. You guys have backup, body armor, more experience taking care of the kind of people who would break into a home...

...of course, I would also definitely make sure there was actually an intruder first before calling 911. It would be way too embarrassing to be wrong, especially because it would probably end up here.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Just to play devil's advocate, if I came home/was at home and learned that there was an intruder inside, the first thing I would do is call the police. You guys have backup, body armor, more experience taking care of the kind of people who would break into a home...

...of course, I would also definitely make sure there was actually an intruder first before calling 911. It would be way too embarrassing to be wrong, especially because it would probably end up here.
    Shortly after I moved to my current house, I heard strange noises in my back yard. I looked out and saw footprints in the snow behind my house. I called the police...and I *am* the police. Clearing something alone is foolish if you can avoid it.

User Tag List