Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Emasculation of American males nearly complete

If I was to accidentally pee in the tampon dispenser... would that be wrong?
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Just to be clear, my post and the story it related was not intended to discourage anyone from calling the police in such a situation. Clearing your own house, alone, sans body armor and with a handgun is not an activity most people should undertake. And since you're friggin' paying someone with your taxes to do it for you in case of emergency, why not give them a ring? No downside in my opinion. My disgust was aimed at the porkpie hat wearing critter who's first thought in the face of danger was to run and get his girlfriend 10 blocks away. Now, if your girlfriend is Julie Golob or someone like her....maybe. I just don't think Julie would be dating such a creature. It was 30 minutes before we got the call. Too late for anything. It's the judgement factor and the hiding behind the girlfriend that disturbed me.

I remember back in the early 2000s we were watching a horror movie, and after the first feckless victim was carved up, my then 10-year old daughter said, "Dad, they couldn't make a movie like that in our house because we would shoot the living hell out of them."

She was right, and now her 16 month old son is going to be trained the same way.

'Merican as Fudge! (But I didn't say Fudge)
    "Backstabbers and window-lickers rise to the top of human organizations like oxygen-rich turds in a champagne fountain. I suspect it's been that way since at least the Bronze Age." _ Me. 2016

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    I've used tampons for excessive flow before. Usually only after hitting things with my middle of the face area. Yeah, some of us face our fears a little too literally.
    My 11 year old is prone to nose bleeds, so one time i told him to use this special 'blood stoppage unit' from my trauma kit. I cant wait until he's 16 and I tell his friends about the time I got him to shove one of his mother's tampons up his nose.
    Last edited by LorenzoS; 09-09-2016 at 04:58 PM.

Just to stir the pot a bit...does having a tampon dispenser in the men's room emasculate men anymore than putting a urinal in the women's room defeminates women? Women can choose to use or ignore the urinal, just like men can choose to use or ignore the tampon dispenser. Let's remember folks that being a man or woman has as much to do with the types of genitals you're packing in your underoos as it does with how you interact and perceive yourself to be. I've met some women I'd never hesitate to take into a fight with me. I've met some men that I'd sooner shoot in the knee and let the zombies eat them, than take them into a fight. - And the women still use tampons and the men still use urinals...

As for the whole clearing the house thing. I come home and my front door is ajar, I'm going back downstairs to call and let the cops in. This is Chicago, man. I 1) Don't want to deal with the legal fall out of capping some guy robbing my place; when the cops can do it. 2) Rather have the cops check the place over and give me an all clear than put my wife in danger.

That said, if I'm upstairs, in the house, all alone, and I hear a "bump" in the night? I'll go double check the door locks down stairs and the obvious hiding places. Then again, I would NOT be unarmed and without a flashlight or a bit of training to do that. Simultaneously, it's not too difficult to just shout it out.

"If anyone is here in this house; I am armed and I have called the police." - If they really want to find out the truth of those statements they can stick around and find out...or they can burn sneaker and be gone. If it's my wife she'll shout back...
    Last edited by RevolverRob; 09-09-2016 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LorenzoS View Post
    My 11 year old is prone to nose bleeds, so one time i told him to use this special 'blood stoppage unit' from my trauma kit. I cant wait until he's 16 and I tell his friends about the time I got him to shove one of his mother's tampons up his nose.
    When I was a kid my dad came home unexpectedly early from work one day (for whatever reason) and a short while afterward I happened to go into the one bathroom I shared in the apartment along with my parents and two sisters.

Well, my mother must've thrown out a feminine hygiene product, (kotex back then), and not had the chance to empty the waste basket.

I came out of the bathroom thinking my father had come home early because he'd been shot and was pretty much beside myself until my father could convince me he was okay.

(Too many of my formative years spent watching cops, private eyes and detectives on TV I guess, considering where I ended up. )

Emasculation of American males nearly complete

Quote Originally Posted by LorenzoS View Post
    Some people (like me) just have nose blood on tap. I'm getting that fixed eventually. It wasn't that big of a deal when I was younger but getting 20 minute nosebleeds with a beard while at work tips the scales quite a bit.
    Last edited by BobLoblaw; 09-09-2016 at 06:07 PM.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

Quote Originally Posted by coldcase1984 View Post
    I remember back in the early 2000s we were watching a horror movie, and after the first feckless victim was carved up, my then 10-year old daughter said, "Dad, they couldn't make a movie like that in our house because we would shoot the living hell out of them."

She was right, and now her 16 month old son is going to be trained the same way.
    This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olEbwhWDYwM

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    Some people (like me) just have nose blood on tap. I'm getting that fixed eventually. It wasn't that big of a deal when I was younger but getting 20 minute nosebleeds with a beard while at work tips the scales quite a bit.
    Here's a little HBO. They cost a lot more than tampons, but it's more manly to say, "I just shoved a Rhino Rocket up my nose..."

https://www.shippertmedical.com/rhin...pplicator.html
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Here's a little HBO. They cost a lot more than tampons, but it's more manly to say, "I just shoved a Rhino Rocket up my nose..."

https://www.shippertmedical.com/rhin...pplicator.html
    I really appreciate the effort but at this point I'm not sure shoving a euphemism for a giant dick in my nose for $93 extra is the answer I was looking for. I mean, it'll go on the list but whether it gets the nod is yet to be determined.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

User Tag List