Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you an HK nut? We could be teammates!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I carry w P2000 and basically game a HK like gun. Should be GM by late next year and have world domination scheduled for 2019. Currently A class (not for long). Can I play?
    You can totally play! But writing "HK" on your tanfo slide won't cut it I was competing with a CZ and carrying an HK when I joined the team.
    TY83544

I carry w P2000 and basically game a HK like gun. Should be GM by late next year and have world domination scheduled for 2019. Currently A class (not for long). Can I play?
    Quote Originally Posted by Talionis View Post
    You can totally play! But writing "HK" on your tanfo slide won't cut it I was competing with a CZ and carrying an HK when I joined the team.
    Don't you have a special snowflake category for Luke and YVK, so they can game a Tangfo, while carrying a P2000? Mr_White asked me this afternoon if Talionis would allow him to shoot on the HK team if he loaded his cartridges backwards in his 34, or put floppy ears on it, to simu.ate a VP9. Not making this up.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I would look so good shooting a GGI VP9. I'd also look amazing shooting a HK rifle. I beat a couple HK shooter at GA too. Should I put that on the application lol

EDIT: GJM, that is hilarious!
    Last edited by Luke; 09-08-2016 at 10:09 PM.
    i used to wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Don't you have a special snowflake category for Luke and YVK, so they can game a Tangfo, while carrying a P2000? Mr_White asked me this afternoon if Talionis would allow him to shoot on the HK team if he loaded his cartridges backwards in his 34, or put floppy ears on it, to simu.ate a VP9. Not making this up.
    For Mr_White, I'm sure we would make an exception, especially if he could get some floppy ears on that G34. Re: Luke and YVK gaming tanfos, this picture from my HK shill instagram account seems apropos. Name:  IMG_1604.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  94.7 KB
    TY83544

I would look so good shooting a GGI VP9. I'd also look amazing shooting a HK rifle. I beat a couple HK shooter at GA too. Should I put that on the application lol

Nah, you want the Lazy Wolf VP9. Rick did all the HK work at GGI before he left and started his own thing. Of course, if you need that kind of trigger job on the VP9 to shoot it well that's a separate issue Derek is pretty good, though he's primarily a 3 gunner. The whole 2 on paper thing eventually takes its toll.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    TY83544

Sounds really cool. I don't think I'm ready for the big dawgs yet. When I am ready, I want it to be because I'm the best in the world and they want to give me free guns and ammo.
    i used to wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by Talionis View Post
    Name:  IMG_1604.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  94.7 KB
    Hm, I think you're on to something with that one - I'd only need to cover up "Walther" with "HK," add a "V" in front of "P99" and cover up the second "9" and I'd be good to go, right? I mean, my gun starts out German, at least, so who's going to be able to tell? Of course, I'm just a lowly C-class, so they probably don't want me anyway.

Sounds really cool. I don't think I'm ready for the big dawgs yet. When I am ready, I want it to be because I'm the best in the world and they want to give me free guns and ammo.
    My goals aren't as lofty as that. Interesting side note: the current national production champ doesn't have either a gun or ammo sponsor last I saw, and is looking for matches with cash payouts to supplement his income working at the gun-store. Sometimes you have to ask, as much as that might hurt the ego.
    TY83544

OK, Luke, I am going to help you out with some advice. Here are the rules.

1) do not even think of requesting a SP5K, that is reserved for Talionis, as he allegedly uses it to shoot PCC.

2) if you persist with the Girl Scout vest, you need HK patches visible from any angle.

3) a letter of recommendation from Nyeti is mandatory.

4) an HKPro screen name with over 15,000 posts is helpful.

5) even though they no longer shoot the USP on the team, you need to learn what each trigger variant is.

When my wife was learning to be an HK fan girl, with the help of a beer, I scratched out this cheat sheet, as she found the HK lineup to be so much more complicated than the Glock models. Hope it helps with your interview.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

My goal is to be the best USPSA shooter in the world. That is interesting about Alex Gutt. I wonder if he plans to keep it just him or not.

I have like 10 posts on HKpro. I was like one of the first people in America to detail strip and polish a VP9 though. Girl Scout best would totally have a HK badge. The PCC is what makes this tempting!
    Last edited by Luke; 09-08-2016 at 10:34 PM.
    i used to wannabe

User Tag List