Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Are you an HK nut? We could be teammates!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    I guess all the HK fans are here, so rather than ask in the April Fools thread I will ask this here, if ya'll don't mind:

Do any of ya'll expect a VP9SK before Jan?

Say you had a VP9 plus couple other striker fire guns; should you go ahead and trade those other two for a P30SK LEM for carry (keeping the VP9 for games) or wait for a VP9SK?

Asking for a friend.
    This is not an official answer; call it a hunch. I wouldn't wait around for a VP9SK, at least in the timeframe you are talking about.
    TY83544

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    You could explain to all the CZ and Tanfo shooters how the HKs are better and it would be fun
    Guests on the Practical Pistol Show...

Quote Originally Posted by Talionis View Post
    This is not an official answer; call it a hunch. I wouldn't wait around for a VP9SK, at least in the timeframe you are talking about.
    Got it thanks.

PS is the offer for a look over of my VP9 still available? We're looking at doing northern tier states for next year's RV tour...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    You could explain to all the CZ and Tanfo shooters how the HKs are better and it would be fun
    I would want something like stickers or on the jersey with the tagline "Better than perfection" or some trollish thing like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    Got it thanks.

PS is the offer for a look over of my VP9 still available? We're looking at doing northern tier states for next year's RV tour...
    Absolutely!
    TY83544

Quote Originally Posted by Talionis View Post
    Absolutely!
    Awesome. We'll see if Boise will work for us next year. Likely summer (May-July) but plans are fluid right now.

We had three days in Pocatello last year and enjoyed it, actually.

i wouldn't mind someone paying for my ammo and guns, but i'm a pretty quiet guy, would not do well on camera or meeting strangers. don't like to travel that much, so i wouldn't be much inclined to go to far away matches. i'll have to take my VP9 to the range soon.

Site Supporter
    I applied, would be a great opportunity.

You may recall how YVK trolled me, big time, with the HK shooting shirts. Well tonight, he asked me "how do they work for appendix concealment?" I said "not at all." He sounded genuinely disappointed, and asked me why not? Then I told him why they did not work for concealment -- because they say HK shooting on them.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List