Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you an HK nut? We could be teammates!

Can I still use my Rolex as a timer?

In all seriousness, I hope they get Dr. No back if nothing else to shoot representing HK in LE matches.

Sadly, this is just a hair too late as I actually start a real job again on Monday. Like the kind where you have to be there all day everyday. It will be a rough transition, but I am positive it will pay better than what I would be making in an HK fishing vest.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Like the kind where you have to be there all day everyday.
    Those are the worst.

With HK's seemingly renewed interest in the competition scene, all I want is a VP9L or VP9 "Expert/Elite" and have Dawson make some adjustables to throw on top. A guy can dream, right?
    Last edited by Matthew; 09-09-2016 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Dobbs
    And nyeti.
    #RESIST

He had already been mentioned but absolutely. The Texas contingent would be terrifying.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    And nyeti.
    We get to shoot felons (last match we were at where Wayne was yelling "carjacker" instead of "pull" so I could hit things didn't go over so hot), and there is also an all you can eat beef rib team. If so...we will be awesome.
    Last edited by Dagga Boy; 09-09-2016 at 08:38 AM.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Would be cool to pimp the brand of gun I'm shooting, but I'm an asshole, so I'm a terrible guy to be representing a company. No one wants to buy a house from the dude saying " son of a shitballs!" after a terrible stage, making fun of bad guys getting shot on PF, and making smartass comments on doodie.

Plus life wouldn't be fun without the word shitballs.
    Last edited by Peally; 09-09-2016 at 08:14 AM.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    Would be cool to pimp the brand of gun I'm shooting, but I'm an asshole, so I'm a terrible guy to be representing a company. No one wants to buy a house from the dude saying " son of a shitballs!" after a terrible stage, making fun of bad guys getting shot on PF, and making smartass comments on doodie.

Don't forget Amazeballs.

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post

Your stuff is fun to read. Your world weary/snarky doodie posts at least make it seem like you are a pretty good shooter. If you compete with an HK anyway, you should definitely apply. Of course, if word got out you were on Team HK it might get ugly for you over there
    TY83544

There's no "I" in team. But there are a lot of "U's" in shut the fuck up.

There's my application.
    When do I get my free shit?
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

User Tag List