Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta APX

I've had hands in three or four of these now and the triggers have varied a fair bit.

One had a trigger that that was pretty impressive for an out the box service pistol. One was a horrible
    gritty mess and the others have been workable.
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    I'm having to inject a little fanboy meth to stay excited, tbh. Sig, Glock, HK, and Walther have created an incredibly hardcore gauntlet of 9mm strikers to run.
    ^ Much troof...

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    The recoil spring looks very USP-ish. Interesting. Les did you shoot the 9x19 or the 9x21?
    9x19... (The factory is not bound by some of the same rules, I suspect...)

So these guys are claiming they are in stock https://www.botach.com/beretta-apx-9mm-pistols/

Quote Originally Posted by octagon View Post
    Wardog68 Do you still have access to an APX or was this temporary? If so I would love to know what the slide weighs and the width. I also would like to see a measurement of the backstrap to trigger face or overall circumference of the frame and trigger face maybe with a string if possible. I know those are big asks but as a small handed shooter I am always looking for something like a Glock but with smaller grip/trigger reach circumference. Regardless,Thanks for sharing.
    The majority of my hand dimensions, particularly those related to trigger reach, fall into the roughly 5th percentile range for Men. I have hobbit hands. The APX with the small grip insert actually fits me quite well and I find the trigger reach to be as good as any of the striker fired pistol options. Before becoming a DA/SA guy, I had a S&W M&P 9c as a carry gun due to it having a notably shorter trigger reach, and no chance of my short pudgy finger missing the trigger safety when compared to a Glock.

I will see if I can perhaps get some dimensions for you.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpee View Post

Thanks. I probably have similar hands and grip is a big size/trigger reach an issue for me.

Could you wrap a tape measure around the grips and trigger (start measure on one panel, run tape measure across the face of the trigger, back across the other panel, and then backstrap to start point - hopefully I explained that well enough ) for a total circumference of the grip/trigger.

If possible, I'd also love to see numbers for a 92FS, Vertec, and PX4 full size (with medium or small backstrap).

Quote Originally Posted by stimpee View Post
    The majority of my hand dimensions, particularly those related to trigger reach, fall into the roughly 5th percentile range for Men. I have hobbit hands. The APX with the small grip insert actually fits me quite well and I find the trigger reach to be as good as any of the striker fired pistol options. Before becoming a DA/SA guy, I had a S&W M&P 9c as a carry gun due to it having a notably shorter trigger reach, and no chance of my short pudgy finger missing the trigger safety when compared to a Glock.

Thanks I appreciate the effort.

Now showing on Beretta USA website. Says it it available 15 Apr 2017

http://www.beretta.com/en-us/win-the-fight/

"Operator benefits"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jca1386 View Post
    "Operator benefits"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Finally someone selling a gun with benefits that I need - operator benefits. I need them because I am an operator.

User Tag List