Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast

Thread: Beretta APX

Quote Originally Posted by boing View Post
    Is there any feature on the magazine body (i.e. not the basepad) to discourage over-insertion of larger capacity magazines?
    It appears the triangular piece on the front of the mag is designed to run up a guide in the frame That tapers and should theoretically act as a mag stop.

Got one to play with, immediately took a disliking to the "serrations". Thank god for skateboard tape. Works so much betterName:  20210726_031828.jpg
Views: 1246
Size:  60.2 KB

purchased APX and spare mags if interested

Picked up an APX and an APX Centurion at Bass Pro shops in Dania. The price was 379.99 each plus a 5% discount for military svc.

Checked the web for spare mags. Classic firearms has APX 21 rnd. for 28.68 and the 15 rnd. Centurion mags for 22.10. They were out of 17 rnd. mags. Scheels.com has 17 rnd. for 29.99.
    Billy

Gunsmith, M/C mechanic, Retired Army, NRA Life Member
    "When you have to shoot...Shoot don't talk" Tuco

correction to previous post. Classic now has 17 rnd. APX for 22.10. Scheels is now oos.
    Billy

Gunsmith, M/C mechanic, Retired Army, NRA Life Member
    "When you have to shoot...Shoot don't talk" Tuco

Been a while since I’ve seen any .40 APXs……I’d get one if I found one……aftermarket .357sig barrels would be delightful as well….

I guess prices for these haven't really moved much even in clown world? One of the local stores in my area known for MSRP++ pricing has a standard full size APX for $395, new, in it's case.

Yeah, this gun just isn't taking off, unfortunately. A case of to little to late for Beretta. I think it is a great gun, and had a T&E at work a few years ago, and I really liked it. I've got two, NIB unfired i bought here and another forum with a bunch of extra mags and a FDE grip module for each still in the package. I'm going to sell or trade them because at this stage of my life I realize the need to consolidate. Only problem is its hard to find buyers for the platform right now.

Site Supporter
    The manual safety option looks really good for these. Wish beretta would make them available in all sizes and easier to find.

I like mine. It just might be the best buy in the polymer striker fired platform. Mine has an optic cut on the slide, but I haven't gotten around to mounting an optic on it.

Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List