Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta APX

Beretta APX

I did'nt see this posted here yet, but it seems the APX is in production as according to a thread about it over at the Beretta forum. They showed up in of all places, Argentina...the thread over at the Beretta forum is probably the first private owner review..For all of you Beretta fans check it out..I myself had forgotten about this pistol, now I'm kinda interested. There's also a short vid on pg 3 of the thread showing it being shot, strong ejection,little muzzle rise, appears accurate. OP did mention that he literally took it out of the box and started shooting it put 2-300 rnds through it with no malfunctions.

Unless that shooter in the page 2 vid has pretty exceptional grip and recoil control, it sure did handle flat.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Vending Machine Operator

Beretta APX

Before I found this forum I was making extremely good progress on my student loan debt. Just saying.

My stupid work filter is blocking the Beretta forum, if there's any way someone could get pics up on here I'd appreciate it.

Yes, my work filter blocks Berettaforum but not Pistol-Forum. If they ever figure it out my productivity will increase massively but my happiness will decrease proportionately.

Edit: got it on my phone. Take my money.
    Last edited by LockedBreech; 09-08-2016 at 10:11 AM.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Unless that shooter in the page 2 vid has pretty exceptional grip and recoil control, it sure did handle flat.
    Yeah, I noticed that too, makes me even more interested. Still, I'd like to see how it compares size wise to a g19, g17...The APX may just the ticket for someone wanting to get away from Glock...

If only my Glocks ejected like that...

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    If only my Glocks ejected like that...
    That will never happen until Glock redesigns the slide and shitcans their Rube Goldberg ejection system. Here's a thought..what if EL got ahold of the APX? Maybe a EL APX down the road?

But EL isnt a fan of striker fired guns for carry, and I agree with him. I like having my thumb on that hammer when holstering.....

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bummy425 View Post
    But EL isnt a fan of striker fired guns for carry, and I agree with him. I like having my thumb on that hammer when holstering.....

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Well, I guess it's what you're comfortable with. I've carried da/sa and striker fired guns in the past, I understand what you're saying, I'm comfortable with either.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Tom's gonna be pissed. Another gun that people are gonna clamor for him to find a way to make a Gadget for.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Vending Machine Operator
    I'm a little worried, as a big Beretta fan who plans to buy one, that they're too late to the game with the APX. They're going head to head against top-flight options like the VP9, G17G4, PPQ, and P320. That's a stiff field of competition. Similar to Glock coming in with the 43 when the Shield, PPS, PM9, and LC9 were already out and proven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

User Tag List