Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Police probing mysterious death of Ferguson protests leader

Site Supporter

Police probing mysterious death of Ferguson protests leader

Police probing mysterious death of Ferguson protests leader

ST. LOUIS COUNTY, Mo. -- Authorities here are investigating the death of a leader of the protests that followed the fatal police shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri in August 2014.

The body of Darren Seals, 29, was found inside a burned car very early on Tuesday in the city of Riverview, reports CBS St. Louis affiliate KMOV-TV. He’d suffered a gunshot wound, authorities said. A woman who lives across the street told the station, “We were asleep and we heard this big, big boom. ... The next thing we knew, it was on fire. Like, flaming.”

The St. Louis County Police Crimes Against Persons Unit and Bomb and Arson Unit were called to assist Riverview responders.

Seals’ remains were found after the flames were extinguished, police said.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-p...-darren-seals/

I get the strange feeling that somehow, this guy's lifestyle choices led to this incident.

I've already seen this episode of "The First 48".
    Ray-Ray and Boobie did it because he was wearing the wrong color Jordans.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

To paraphrase "No Country For Old Men", looks like this dude died of natural causes.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    To paraphrase "No Country For Old Men", looks like this dude died of natural causes.
    I'd wager Ferguson just added one more to their cold case files.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Funny how when police shoot someone there is a line of 100 witnesses waiting to come forward. But when turds shoot turds, no one saw a damn thing. And folks yell in the crowd for the community to "stop snitchin".
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    Funny how when police shoot someone there is a line of 100 witnesses waiting to come forward. But when turds shoot turds, no one saw a damn thing. And folks yell in the crowd for the community to "stop snitchin".
    There are three fundamental schools of thought here that ive seen during my travels.

#1 is that "our" criminal justice system is not "their" criminal justice system and "they" don't do not believe in "our" laws or the effectiveness of the way things are setup/punishments dealt. This hypocritical because the same people who want certain people jailed for shooting and other crimes are the same people who will stand there and do the "he dindu nuffin" routine for their "cousin." It has been very well know and ive seen first hand that corner drug dealers won't snitch on other, rival, drug dealeds even they are shot, even if they are about to die.

I had a guy who was shot in the chest and was bleeding out, I showed up and he was well on his way out. I asked him "who shot you???" "Fuck you pig." He knew who shot him. He took that info to his grave. Of course someone "avenged" him by shooting someone they believed was the person responsible.

#2 they have a corrupt sense of honor and integrity, generally this translates to being moral/ethically bankrupt in the eyes of societal norms. If one drug dealer/gang member guy has a girl friend, and that girl friend wants to step out on him then it is his friends "duty" to bang her so that he can prove to his friend that she's a hoe and not worth his time. This of course is received by one of two ways. One being the hoe gets shot or another crime committed onto her or the friend gets shot because he banged his friends girlfriend. Makes complete sense, right?

#3 they simply do not want the police in their lives and will do everything in their power to not allow the police in their lives, even if that means someone who has wronged them goes free - so long as that person is part of their same culture because the moment they aren't those same people who refuse to snitch and make a statement will sing like birds on the stand, pointing fingers and all.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    Twitter reports claiming:

1) The Police killed him
    2) The police has issues processing the crime scene because locals were picking up shell casings

Locals picking up shell casings or kicking them in storm drains was SOP back in Oakland so no surprise there.

Supposedly there were a string of folks being found in burning cars with a bullet in the head last year and this is the second person associated with Mike Brown and company to meet this demise.

Twitter: a great source for nothing useful.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

The police are corrupt and cannot be trusted. Need to send the FBI Agents who "interviewed" Hilary Clinton to investigate this one. They got the "can't remember" drop the subject thing down to a fine art. Regular cops don't believe that crap and tend to push hard on those responses, so it would be better to not use them on this little mystery.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

User Tag List