Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Star Gear Auction

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar

Dark Star Gear Auction

We're gonna try something new for our new AIWB/IWB holster. We're gonna do an open auction. It might flop, it might work well. Gonna run this until Wednesday night at midnight. 100% of the proceeds will go directly to Pistol-Forum, in fact you won't even pay DSG. There will be 4 holsters up for grabs, pics to follow this post. Each holster will come with a claw, soft loops, and a metal spring clip. The winner can let me know how it will ship by email and the remaining hardware will be bagged.

Holster details:
    We've had numerous iterations of AIWB design using many variations of the appendix specific features (belt wedge, claw/wing, muzzle wedge, and muzzle extension) as well as a few variations of IWB design. The overwhelming favorite is a Summer Special II variant. Basic, clean, and just works. The less than recent release of the RCS Vanguard claw makes it awful hard to ignore as a holster maker though. Claw/wing based holsters work well for lots of people. This doesn't mean we're ditching the belt wedge, they have their own perks, but of our new models the IWB was first and the claw happens to fit. This allows us to make a better finished product that has more potential for the end user. It is Gen 5/G17M compatible. The rub.... Right handed only. This excludes only a few but we'll get you guys and gals at some point to. Financially speaking right handers run the show for us. These will retail somewhere around $80 for the basic IWB to around $100 for a single attachment with claw.

Auction colors: Orange, Blue, Grey twill, Black.

Rules: Post the holster color and your price, nothing more. You can make multiple bids per post. P-F will get all the money, DSG will pay shipping.

Orange: $50
    Blue: $50
    Grey twill: $50
    Black: $50

Disclaimer: The proceeds will be part of my 2016 site sponsorship payment. If the sum exceeds the balance due then P-F wins. If the sum does not meet the balance due DSG covers the rest. The sole purpose is to have a little fun along the way.
    Last edited by Dark Star Gear; 09-05-2016 at 07:01 PM.
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar

Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

Orange $80
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Black $65

Blue: $65

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Grey twill: $70
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Orange $100

Blue $100
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

Dark Star Gear Auction

Orange: $110

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ob1sbo; 09-06-2016 at 12:02 AM.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    black: 70
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Black $80

User Tag List