Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rapper shot while making a BLM video

Rapper shot while making a BLM video

There is some irony there.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    There is some irony there.
    Understatement
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Unless he was shot by a LEO it isn't news .... at least in their eyes.

Sweet irony.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Shouldn't we be burning a neighborhood down or something for justice? I m confused.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Shouldn't we be burning a neighborhood down or something for justice? I m confused.
    River Oaks in Houston.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Street cred. Some gots it, some don't. Aight?

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Or perhaps we should be offering the Black Disciples--which took "credit for the shooting--a "safe space" free of microaggressions so they won't be forced by White Supremacy to engage in such drive-by shootings.

Anyway, while I'm not sure of the remedy--we'll have to wait to be told that by BLM, although reparations are undoubtedly part of it--I know that it is cops specifically and white men generally who are at fault for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    Or perhaps we should be offering the Black Disciples--which took "credit for the shooting--a "safe space" free of microaggressions so they won't be forced by White Supremacy to engage in such drive-by shootings.

Anyway, while I'm not sure of the remedy--we'll have to wait to be told that by BLM, although reparations are undoubtedly part of it--I know that it is cops specifically and white men generally who are at fault for this.
    Perhaps it is poor marksmanship by the attackers in question which should be blamed.Who is to know?

Darwinism only works when the unfit fail to survive, by one measure.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

User Tag List