Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SIG P320 Ambi Safety

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    Doesn't need one to have problems... It's got Sig's history of QC[emoji12]
    Waiting to hear if the Sig QC was their downfall at the FBI trials......
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

UGH

grumble grumble...CA sucks...grumble grumble.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    UGH

grumble grumble...CA sucks...grumble grumble.
    Be thankful!

Our commissars have realized our excessive tax burden and have given us the "roster" so we won't be tempted to spend the money they so benevolently allow us to keep on such imperialist contraptions of enslavement.

In all reality though - this is looking like a great pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by givo08 View Post
    Seems like the position of the safety in relation to the slide release would be problematic by causing your thumb to ride the slide stop (if you're riding the safety like a 1911) and prevent the slide from locking open on an empty mag.
    I would struggle with that, but like that they have a safety for AIWB.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I played with one at SHOT this year. I liked it a lot. The safety felt good and was easy for me to switch off. However, most likely to the size and shape of my hands/thumbs, I was unable switch it back on with my shooting thumb.
    How easy to switch off? Are we talking M&P easy (too easy) or not quite as bad as a 1911 easy?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    To me it felt a lot like a 1911, except when I went to flip it back on.
    Perfect, thanks! I checked on my P320, and given my thumb length, this model should be perfect for me. Bad news for the bank account...

Site Supporter
    Hmmm, I'd wanna check it out firsthand....somehow I was expecting it to be bigger, wider and more like my 1911's thumb safety...I really like being able to press down my thumb safety for better control even though that isn't the agreed upon handgun grip.

I felt it at shot show. Reminded me of manipulating the safeties on my CZ. I had no problem engaging or disengaging them and each position switched with a nice positive click. I was honestly surprised it felt as good as it did. There isn't much room for riding on top of the safety with a thumb and I don't think you would want to because of the close proximity of the slide catch. Overall they seem to have done a good job and I wouldn't mind having one for AIWB carry.

Does anyone know about compatibility with different length slides? For instance taking a 320 full size non-safety slide and putting it on a 320 compact safety frame? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Be thankful!

Our commissars have realized our excessive tax burden and have given us the "roster" so we won't be tempted to spend the money they so benevolently allow us to keep on such imperialist contraptions of enslavement.

In all reality though - this is looking like a great pistol.
    I end up paying more for PPTs...

User Tag List