Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SIG P320 Ambi Safety

I suspect this would work. I took the slide off and the FCU out and the changes looked to be confined to the FCU and a new vertical slot cut into each side of the rear of the grip to allow clearance for the safety. I am reasonably confident that I could modify an existing grip to work with the safety enabled FCU.

Site Supporter
    I spoke with a guy at SIG today, he said currently there are no extra grip modules for this pistol but that there would be. No ETA.

Newt

Quote Originally Posted by newt View Post
    I spoke with a guy at SIG today, he said currently there are no extra grip modules for this pistol but that there would be. No ETA.

Newt
    It wouldn't be hard to modify an existing grip. Just needs two slots cut down the sides.

Vending Machine Operator
    I held the P320 Carry at my gun guy's shop today. If my nomenclature is correct, that's the 17-round magazine / full size grip and compact slide with 3.9" barrel. It was my first time seeing any model of P320 in person and it fit me like a glove and the trigger was very impressive. If I hadn't been picking up my GP100 at the time, and if I hadn't bought way, way too many guns this year, I might have made an impulse decision. The 17-round version was not as big as internet pictures made it look, and my medium hand fit it slightly better than a Glock 17.

I really liked the level of polish on the gun, quality-control wise. Sitting on the rack next to the VP9 and Glock, it definitely looked and felt like it was there to play. Just really slick and well machined. Time will tell, but first impression was a good one.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

User Tag List