Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Connecticut - 10 round magazine limit

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by looseduke View Post
    NY MA and NJ are all worse.
    Post Newtown, I don't agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Post Newtown, I don't agree.
    MA may just have vaulted to the top of the list with the MA Attorney General's latest ruling on Assault Weapons.

Glock 17 with neutered mags here. Occasionally a Glock 43.

One of the several reasons I bought a Glock G26 was to have a compact travel weapon compliant with ten-round-limit jurisdictions. The G26 magazine is not single-column, of course, but it plays well with my G17 and G19 duty/carry pistols.

I think the G26 to be a decent companion/back-up weapon for a powerful, hand-filling revolver. (It does not take over-sized grips to fill my hands; a medium-frame revolver, with compact to normal-sized grip panels, works fine for me.) In any environment where longer-range shots may be needed, I am going to favor revolvers, over compact autos. I realize that revolvers are foreign to most Millennials, so feel free to disregard this second paragraph.
    Last edited by Rex G; 08-23-2016 at 07:23 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    MA may just have vaulted to the top of the list with the MA Attorney General's latest ruling on Assault Weapons.
    Ugh. I'd managed to forget about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Sharp View Post
    Wow... Reading this and thinking of Connecticut's, as well as other anti-gun New England states, role in the American Revolutionary War compared to where they stand now on liberty is heartbreaking.

Fight the fight guys.
    As the saying (attributable to Tamara, as is so often the case) goes, "Massachusets: The Cradle And Grave Of Liberty."
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List