Thread: Beretta M9A3 Holster

Beretta M9A3 Holster

Does anyone know of a holster manufacturer for the Beretta M9A3 with Surefire X300 WML...looking for an OWB. I have checked several of well known holster manufacturers with no luck. I checked with Safariland and the response I got was we don't currently offer anything for this particular handgun/light combo. I would think that some the current production Safariland holsters will work with this handgun/WML combination but have not been able to confirm this.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

I would expect most any Safariland M9 X300 holster would fit it.

As to other makers, any old Vertec holster should work if my memory of the specs serves correct. It would just need to be made for the threaded barrel. Hmmmm.... That barrel may be the issue with Safariland holsters. Should be easy to mod without messing w safety or retention features, though.

Yes, any holster designed to hold a Vertec, with that light, will work fine.

I have several holsters from Safariland that should work fine with that setup.

Also, if the holster is a WML holster, it is likely indexing on the light as much as the gun. So a holster for say a GSD or 92G Brigadier Tactical should work as well.

Hope this helps.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

User Tag List