Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which belly band?

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Burch View Post
    Tom's holster does not look all that much different from the standard holsters available. The kydex is a bit sturdier, and the back (where it attaches to the band) is maybe slightly larger, but it is not tons different from what the holsters look like on the sample pics with the belly band. The main thing was that at the time, they did not offer it for the P2000sk (I think they do now), so all that was all I cared about. Not so much that DSG did anything fancy.
    Ok. I imagined some fancy new rig I was missing.

I use the Galco Underwraps, been on those for 14+ years as my first choice and I wear it every day. Life cycle for one is about 2 years in my use then I throw them away. They will accommodate the sewn in holster shells (Keepers or others) very well, but the set up is for FBI cant. Not sure they would work well for Appendix position, I position the gun at 3:00 ish and it is set up well for that. Spare mag (single stack) or speed strip at 12:00 in the generic pocket of the thing that is intended for such.

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Ok. I imagined some fancy new rig I was missing.
    I wish. What the shell needed to be and what it didn't need to be didn't leave much room to change much nor did it make much sense. I just straight copied then existing design and didn't take payment on a clone.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Big fan of 3Speed Holster Have one for my Ruger SR40C (Carried that for two and half years and one for my Glock G19 (Carried that for ten months). It's more than just a Canvas or Spandex band with a pouch sewn in. It is made specific for your carry firearm. It is made from a FAUX Leather. The back plate of the holster, has a plastic sheet sewn in. This plastic will form a DRAW CONE in a weeks time (Dry fire draw practice). It also has a built in magazine pouch and uses a Velcro belt system. Though iut is mostly for AIWB (How i wore it) or Deep Conceal . It can be shifted around body (ZERO CANT). I wore mine because of a injury from an auto accident. I could not wear any restrictive clothing with belts. Name:  DSCN4718c.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  31.3 KB Name:  DSCN4719c.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  39.6 KB Name:  IconDraw 2.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  29.3 KB Name:  3Speed 4-6-2014.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  22.3 KB Name:  Glock 3Speed.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  71.6 KB

Just so you know i have worn this in HOT STEAMY Gulf Coast Texas. I would wear it while my grand kids swam at the crowded local community pool (In belt less shorts and a tee shirt).
    Last edited by Kennydale; 08-22-2016 at 08:46 PM.
    “There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

My favorite by FAR is Telor Tactical paired with a Fricke Zacchaeus.

http://www.telortactical.com/product...y-band-holster

Quote Originally Posted by ldunnmobile View Post
    My favorite by FAR is Telor Tactical paired with a Fricke Zacchaeus.
    Applying a Zach makes a /ton/ of sense to me, thanks for the insight on that!

User Tag List