Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Glock 43 AIWB

Glock 43 AIWB

Looking at trying appendix with the 43. John at JMCK recommended the 43 long with wedge and full guard. Just wanting to hear from those who have carried a pistol this small appendix. I ask because I've seen multiple threads where people say the smaller the pistol, the less comfortable for AIWB. What say you? Right now I have a milt sparks VM2 on order but appendix seems like it might be more comfortable.

Check out Dark Star for Tom's AIWB for the 43.

Site Supporter
    I have two from JMCK. A Universal clip and a tuckable. Both in "long" configuration with the foam wedge. They work well when a smaller gun is needed.

I've found the 43 to be sinfully comfortable AIWB. But so far all I have is the Mic trigger cover with lanyard wrapped around my belt. I've started calling my G43 the Succubus of pistols.
    It wants to seduce me to do things I ought not; carry a 6/7 shot tiny gun as a primary.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I've found the 43 to be sinfully comfortable AIWB. But so far all I have is the Mic trigger cover with lanyard wrapped around my belt. I've started calling my G43 the Succubus of pistols.
    It wants to seduce me to do things I ought not; carry a 6/7 shot tiny gun as a primary.
    You don't have one of mine?!

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Been extremely happy with my JM Universal. Tony is spot on with the Long, it definitely adds stability. Feels like carrying a thinner 19.

PM inbound.

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    It's okay, don't feel bad. I survived my living room with a J frame in a DSG clip on last night....I even walked the dog.
    Taking a break from social media.

I carry a G43 in a Raven Morrigan with my homemade junk carry pillow. The added length of the Morrigan, plus the pillow make this a very comfortable rig.

Name:  G43.jpg
Views: 699
Size:  57.0 KB
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

I have a DSG clip on J frame shipping today...I hope

Quote Originally Posted by hubcap View Post
    I have a DSG clip on J frame shipping today...I hope
    Green?

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

User Tag List