Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Glock 43 AIWB

FYI, the Raven Morrigan is ambi. It can be set up R or L.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by 172driver View Post
    ...I think I'm gonna search for a used lefty just to give it a try. I'd hate to wait 8-9 weeks and spend 100 bucks when I don't know if it will work with my body style.
    I've presently got a duplicate of this in a press and could crank out another with no cant to loan you if you haven't already picked something up:

Much appreciated offer! I haven't found anything yet...granted I've been too busy to look. If its not too much trouble for you I'll take you up on the offer. We can go to PM if you like.

Overly wordy PM sent. But forgot to ask if you want milquetoast black or a more interesting color. I think grey adds a nice contrast.

Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    Reposting this here since it's relevant:

My future EDC when I'm stuck to 10 rounds or less (Missing is mt TTI +1 which will be in the gun while the +3 is the reload)

You guys just sold me on this rig. Had a telephone conversation with Tony @ JM (super great guy to chat with and awesome to chat with the dude that makes your holster upon ordering) and the long for quick AIWB is the way to go. He is going to make it with two bolts instead of one as I did not want to adjust the cant as it will be carried strictly Appendix.

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJumper View Post
    You guys just sold me on this rig. Had a telephone conversation with Tony @ JM (super great guy to chat with and awesome to chat with the dude that makes your holster upon ordering) and the long for quick AIWB is the way to go. He is going to make it with two bolts instead of one as I did not want to adjust the cant as it will be carried strictly Appendix.

Glad I can help! I don't say that as a dealer as we do not sell his products, I say it as a customer that pays full price for a fantastic product.
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJumper View Post
    FWIW, I had zero issues with a G43 + JM Universal Long holster carried AIWB with the standard one bolt. In Rich's pic, you can see the loop velcro on the holster, and there is hook on the backside of the clip. It was rock solid. I've found just a smidgen of reverse cant to be more comfortable more often than not, so I like holsters that can be adjusted for both height and cant.

User Tag List