Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Best .40 Handgun?

Quote Originally Posted by Digiroc View Post
    I'm not hinting at anything, in fact I'm accepting without question his bonafides to make statements about "standards" because he my have qualifications that should not be discussed in a OPEN forum on the internet. You on the other hand are hinting that I'm disrespecting his opinion because he can't or won't provide same bonafides.

I like Sigs too,
    Digiroc
    The dude has almost 10,000 posts on this forum, treats cash like most of us treat water, and bought S&W 1076/1066 (super collectible) pistols as FIELD GUNS, and has posted multiple pictures of his planes and houses in 2 different states... And you are under the impression that he has .gov standards that he can't release on an open forum... Research, is your friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Digiroc, for years, I have been experimenting with semi-auto field pistols, discussing these with others here at PF, and documenting my experiences in various threads...
    As you must know I'm pretty new here so I don't know the players or what they have posted. I can only respond within the context of the current thread. I bearly know the acronyms in common use here so I am at a disadvantage. And by the way what is this qfestivus 125mph is referring to, it seems early for George from Stienfeld's show's Xmas celebration.

Digiroc

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I would pay 5 PF dollars to hear Victor's side of the story.

Well GJM after hearing Sigfan's description of you we seem to have some common interests. I've posted photos of my bush plane, a STOL equipped Cessna 185 (with Tundra tires).

I think Victor wouldn't want to talk about our match as I pinned him twice. Besides that was 50 years ago, I doubt if he's still around, and I'm sure if he is he's retired from the sportsman show circuit.

Digiroc

Vending Machine Operator

Best .40 Handgun?

. I've posted photos of my bush plane, a STOL equipped Cessna 185 (with Tundra tires).

Digiroc
    Baller.

Edit: Wait, GJM has a plane too?

And I work with/against three attorneys who have planes.

Does everyone but me have a plane?

Where did I go wrong?

Last edited by LockedBreech; 08-29-2016 at 12:19 AM.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    Baller.

Edit: Wait, GJM has a plane too?

And I work with/against three attorneys who have planes.

Does everyone but me have a plane?

Where did I go wrong?

I barely trust myself in a car...

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    ... And you are under the impression that he has .gov standards that he can't release on an open forum... Research, is your friend...
    I was forming no impressions of him, just giving him the benefit of doubt. I don't bother to research people who post anonymously on internet forums, to much like stalking, I just like to talk to people with common interests to both learn and share experiences.

Maybe GJM would like to know how to handle bears without shooting them.

Digiroc

Best .40 Handgun?

I was forming no impressions of him, just giving him the benefit of doubt. I don't bother to research people who post anonymously on internet forums, to much like stalking, I just like to talk to people with common interests to both learn and share experiences.

Maybe GJM would like to know how to handle bears without shooting them.

Digiroc
    Clicking a public forum name followed by posts is like stalking? You don't want to read others experiences?

Last edited by Sigfan26; 08-29-2016 at 12:38 AM.

Best .40 Handgun?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    ... You don't want to read others experiences?
    There are over 9,000 members, that's a lot of experiences to check up on before I respond. I do try to read entire threads before I post in one, but checking everyone's posting history is a bit much to ask.

This thread is asking the question of what is the best .40 handgun. I believe I know the answer to that and have stated my opinion. It's not about plinking bears in Alaska or flying bush planes. Although I'll be happy to talk about either of those if the thread wanders in that direction.

Digiroc
    Last edited by Digiroc; 08-29-2016 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    No, GJM doesn't have a plane.
    I was under the impression he had a bush plane?

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I forgot that Tapatalk sucks and doesn't render formatted posts correctly often necessitating the use of color and/or other stuff for emphasis, so let me try again.

No, GJM doesn't have a plane.
    Sure, rub the salt in.

You know, for something like ten years my uncle ran a small aviation service in Talkeetna, Alaska. He sold to K2 to retire. Had 4-5 planes. I wasn't into planes much then and never made it up to visit. He had a Piper Cub. I regret not going up.

State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

User Tag List