Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Gold Beretta: How?

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    His new cartel Jefe might get jealous of the OPs golden gat.

Coming from close to the southwest border, I can tell you that gold guns are a dime a dozen in these parts. They are often attached/accessorized to green snake skin boots and can be seen at the horse track regularly. There's nothing like that combo to say, look I'm a Sinaloa Cowboy. Sadly I never asked them how they got the gold on there.
    What you do right before you know you're going to be in a use of force incident, often determines the outcome of that use of force.

Quote Originally Posted by JustOneGun View Post
    ... There's nothing like that combo to say, look I'm a Sinaloa Cowboy. Sadly I never asked them how they got the gold on there.
    I had to look that up.

https://www.policeone.com/gangs/arti...can-nationals/

Quote Originally Posted by JustOneGun View Post
    Coming from close to the southwest border, I can tell you that gold guns are a dime a dozen in these parts. They are often attached/accessorized to green snake skin boots and can be seen at the horse track regularly. There's nothing like that combo to say, look I'm a Sinaloa Cowboy. Sadly I never asked them how they got the gold on there.
    rattlecan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    You want "tasteful" engraving only to turn it around and have it Ion bonded gold?
    Hmm... This is a valid concern...
    Last edited by Sal Picante; 01-06-2017 at 04:26 PM.

Dont mind dem hatas dawg. Dey jus jelus dey aint got no gold heata.
    i used to wannabe

Sorry for a little more derail, but I personally think free will is almost as important, maybe even AS important, as gold Berettas.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Brown
    I don't need permission
    Make my own decisions (Oh!)
    That's my prerogative
    It's my prerogative
    (It's my prerogative)

I put these lyrics into Google Translate, and selected a translation scheme of Bobby Brown to John Farnam. Here is what I got:

Quote Originally Posted by Imitation of John Farnam
    Righteous, self-directed Operators take immeditate unilateral action, neither seeking nor wanting permission from bloated gasbag bureaucrats! At the end of the day, choice is all you have!
    Comment: Amazing!
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

That's understandable. It's way too understated. Go big or go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    I'm not kidding, tho. I'm dead serious. I want a gold beretta. Whitney and I were up all night smoking crack and it seems like it is a better idea now than yesterday!
    That is proof right there that it's a great idea. Personally, I'd ditch the engraving idea. Not enough real estate on a 92 for pure Original Gangsta Cuno Helfricht style, which is the only engraving one should consider. But I digress. I thought you were the shit when you posted the pic of your trunk filled with cases of primers, but a gold Beretta...you're the man now, dog!
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List