Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FNG

FNG

I just want to give a quick shout out about who I am. Long time lurker, and new member to the forum.

A little about me:
    I am a veteran, lifetime shooter since I could walk, a dreaded NRA instructor and work as a training manager for a drilling rig company. I reside in Louisiana and have a wife and family, one grandson of 5 years. For fun I like to ride my Harley, shoot guns (who here doesn't?) and enjoy cooking and hanging out with my family. I conduct concealed carry classes for the state of Louisiana, not as an income but for family and friends by word of mouth. I love the shooting sports, always have. I am by no means an expert with a pistol, that is the challenge I am trying to master, but i am very well versed overall with firearms.

This forum seems to be full of knowledgeable people who have much more experience than I do, and thus is why I decided to join and hopefully become an active member who can also help out with questions that anyone else may have, and to learn more. Of all other forums that I am a member, this one seems to be more unique in the way people discuss and inject their opinions on certain topics, especially in the way they can "back up" their opinions. I look forward to being a member of this community. Thanks, and God bless.

Chad

Warm welcome from Tampa.

Thanks

Welcome to PF
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

Thank you.

Welcome.

Where are you in Louisiana?

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

South central - New Iberia.

Welcome! I'm right up the road from you in Youngsville. Need to meet you at the Sherrif's range there, it's pretty nice for free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

User Tag List