Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Streamlight 88061 duel fuel

Name:  streamlight - Copy.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  43.9 KB

One more, of the 1L-1AA and the Microstream...tried to line up the hang point of the clips. Hard to see here but the clips are bent differently--as SeriousStudent noted, the 1L-1AA is easy to clip in the pocket (due in part to that).

Thanks for the side by side comparo. That really helps be put it into perspective. I think I'll go ahead and pick up the 1L-1AA. But, I have a feeling that the Microstream will continue to be my always-there EDC due to how easy it is to carry and the fact that it does at least 95% of what I typically need in a light for EDC.

I have a Protrac 2L , lgs has these for 39$, looking to pick one up soon

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Resurrecting this thread.

I lost my 1L-1AA almost a year ago while cleaning out brush on our new property. I was pretty bummed but found a great deal on a Surefire Backup MV that filled the EDC role.

Well this week my daughter and her friend were playing in the woods and they spotted something odd sticking out of the ground. Low and behold they found my 1L-1AA. It survived the winter and a lot of wet weather. The CR123 battery is still running fine.

Name:  PXL_20230728_182305288.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  48.5 KB

While I do really like the Backup, I did miss the throw of the Streamlight. It will be hard not to carry both now.

Name:  PXL_20230728_183840133.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  43.3 KB
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

User Tag List