Page 24 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Details out on Glock 17M

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    Rather than always be on the defensive about my 4-5 .40 S&W pistols, I'm tempted to just ignore the reams of good science and data and stubbornly dig my heels in about it.

That has to be part of growing up, right? Having a few irrational beliefs I'll lose friendships over?

I mean, I'm already willing to burn a bridge if someone puts the toilet roll on upside down.
    I'm with you man. No 40s here, but I'm sticking with Gen 4 (and hoping to pick some up on the cheap when people jump ship).

And those damn kids better get off my lawn before I turn the hose on them.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Artist rendition:

Attachment 9886

I think that will answer all your questions.
    I want a Glock like that one, screw the actual 17M!

Wonder if they have any sitting up in Smyrna? I'm just a short drive away...
    Last edited by HCountyGuy; 08-16-2016 at 12:01 AM.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    I want a Glock like that one, screw the actual 17M!

Wonder if they have any sitting up in Smyrna? I'm just a short drive away...
    Then you want THIS!!! http://www.wayofthegun.us/wotg-tomah...modifications/
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    So far we've got a watch, a pistol, and a hat. Now we just need a cane and we're all set.

Okie John
    Shillelagh. I'll organize a group buy. Not because I want one but because I wanna see how long it takes someone to suggest we all carve our own sticks and tie a small piece of orange string on the handle instead.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Shillelagh. I'll organize a group buy. Not because I want one but because I wanna see how long it takes someone to suggest we all carve our own sticks and tie a small piece of orange string on the handle instead.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl
    ..you mean you don't do that already?
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    I gotta admit: Im wondering if this whole project wasn't just a test to see if the FBI had any leaks on various forms of social media...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL. Or by Glock to find people that signed a NDA, yet are releasing information about the gun in question...yet proclaim they can't say anymore because NDA.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matt7184 View Post
    LOL. Or by Glock to find people that signed a NDA, yet are releasing information about the gun in question...yet proclaim they can't say anymore because NDA.
    Folk that signed the NDA probably aren't chiming in at all. People who have since seen the released pistol but did not directly participate in the T&E and did not sign anything are (like me). I won't release the photo because I was asked not to when I got it. I hope to see one in person Thursday, maybe then I can get my own photo and can release it without violating the confidence of a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Well, it is a 9mm polymer gun with ambi controls and improved ergos. Go pull one of your 9mm HKs out of the closet and look at it. The new Glock will be close. Not as good but close.
    But at least the magazine release will be as God and John Moses Browning command it

This just rolled across my Facebook feed
    For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4 KJV

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    There you go. Probably someone from inservice yesterday.

Looks a lot like a Glock...

User Tag List