Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biggest douchebag in law enforcement continues to lie

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rdtompki View Post
    Disclaimer: not in LE
    And here is the title of one of the studies promoted by this guys new org: Promoting Officer Integrity Through Early Engagement and Procedural Justice

I'm sure there is a good deal of criminology and psychology related science involved in law enforcement, but even reading a description of the study on the website it sounds like BS. If it's DC-based it's politically-driven.
    He's a slimy piece of shit who's only LE experience is pretending to be the police. If you ever get a chance to meet him, ask about the time he was picking human remains off his clothing at Ground Zero. It's like Hillary's sniper fire story, only more heroic. His claim to fame here was finding imaginary corruption and then fixing it. He was the exterminator who plants mouse turds around your house and then sprays magic anti-mouse powder, sweeps up the turds, and gosh all the mice must have died because no more turds. He spent an inordinate amount of money building an office and staff to fix issues only he knew about...because they didn't exist outside of his head.

I for one am completely shocked that the arrogant douchebag pretender didn't do well in his job after leaving here. Totally unforeseeable. I mean, sure he quit White Plains ahead of a 'no confidence' vote, so he fucked up his last job. And obviously he fucked up his job here. But to fuck up a 3rd time and in the same manner? Who could have possibly seen that coming?

But, folks forget that when Straub came to Indy, he’d just quit as public safety director of White Plains, N.Y., in a bitter dispute with White Plains’ City Council which threatened a vote of no confidence over his policies.
    - http://www.indianapolisrecorder.com/...a4bcf887a.html

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    http://www.khq.com/story/32419457/fo...-has-a-new-job

Anyone who hires this shit brick must not know how to Google.
    I'll bet that the words "Dr. Straub" causes you to throw up in your mouth, if only a little.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I'll bet that the words "Dr. Straub" causes you to throw up in your mouth, if only a little.
    Good Lord.

There is this: 4 out of 5 P-F'ers surveyed like 1911s and dislike Frank Straub.

BBI is putting it mildly, too, as to how we feel about that scum pos here generally.
    I know officials and some officers were contacted in Spokane and warned about what they were getting. They were told to mind their own business in no uncertain terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Range1 View Post
    BBI is putting it mildly, too, as to how we feel about that scum pos here generally.
    I know officials and some officers were contacted in Spokane and warned about what they were getting. They were told to mind their own business in no uncertain terms.
    Yeah, that's what I've heard directly from some guys (not me) who were there.

I'm fast coming to the opinion that the single thing exerting the most parasitic drag on America's big social system institutions: LE, Medicine, Academia, whatever... is administrative bloat, and the incredible, noxious blend of unconscious incompetence and manipulative, eat-your-own-young-to-survive dishonesty it fosters atop each institution.

Either that, or I need to cut back on the caffeine.

I'm with you Slideshooter, especially about the caffeine
    I've also recently found a healthy shot of Stranahan's works wonders.

Since it's moderately pertinent, a pic I snagged yesterday of the most recent local weekly's cover, presented without comment:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Yeah, that's what I've heard directly from some guys (not me) who were there.

I'm fast coming to the opinion that the single thing exerting the most parasitic drag on America's big social system institutions: LE, Medicine, Academia, whatever... is administrative bloat, and the incredible, noxious blend of unconscious incompetence and manipulative, eat-your-own-young-to-survive dishonesty it fosters atop each institution.

Either that, or I need to cut back on the caffeine.
    Hopefully it is comforting for you to hear that there isn't a lot of room for incompetence at the top of academic medicine... but sometimes lots of overconfidence. The two are related but not quite the same.

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

User Tag List