Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Beautiful, kind girl" Bites off Police Officer's Ear After Bar Brawl

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    During one of my recent use of force incidents I pulled a muscle in my right forearm that nagged at me for two months. My opponent was a drunk, barely five foot, hundred pound woman involved in a DV call. I had to pick her up and pile drive her on the front porch of her house to get the cuffs on her spider monkey ass. We were seventy miles from the county jail and it was a VERY long drive.
    I hit mine as hard as I could with a fist to the back of her head. My thumb came out of her mouth on her way to the ground. Pure instinct....glad I wasn't holding my Kel Light at the time.....
    Last edited by LSP552; 08-09-2016 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    I hit mine as hard as I could with a fist to the back of her head. My thumb came out of her mouth on her way to the ground. Pure instinct....glad I wasn't holding my Kel Light at the time.....
    If I'd had my old mag light with me I just might have used that, but a couple of years ago they issued us these much smaller LED flashlights, that while far brighter and handier don't make weight for an impact weapon. I commented on such when receiving mine, but my opinion was not well met.
    Last edited by Trooper224; 08-09-2016 at 03:19 PM.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

If some chick is biting my ear off I'm going 'full primal rip your opponent's head off their body' on her.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Something something Mike Tyson something something crossdress something something.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    If some chick is biting my ear off I'm going 'full primal rip your opponent's head off their body' on her.
    Anyone who says they wouldn't is either a liar or weird in ways I don't want to contemplate. o.O
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

This is why I don't seatbelt prisoners. Not sure if that was the dynamic at play here.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    This is why I don't seatbelt prisoners. Not sure if that was the dynamic at play here.
    That is one of the worst possible lessons to take from this.
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    Article says officer was " in the process of putting her in the cruiser" when the bite occurred

Wbay this means - forcing suspect in, the "watch your head" phase or seatbelting, I could not tell you.

Handsome and Charismatic
    Name:  Ted_Bundy_headshot.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  26.9 KB

Seatbelting people who are acting up isn't hard. Just use your forearm or hand to drive their face away from you and pin it to the seat. If they take it off I generally don't put it back on but at least I tried if we wreck. If they are going totally crazy we use the WRAP and turn them into a nylon taco.

Then again, my new Chevy Caprice PPV patrol vehicle (6L V8 with 355hp!) has the seatbelt clicky things near the door and an extra set that holds the belt so while people get in so I no longer have to lean over a sweaty smelly people to put their belts on...
    Last edited by secondstoryguy; 08-18-2016 at 07:11 AM.

User Tag List