Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: "New" PF Hat Group Buy: Feeler

the only hat I've ever liked was the one BCM sent with my upper. If it were similar to that and NOT all orange (jimbo in south park wears an all orange hat. c'mon.) I'd be interested.
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

Count me in as interested for sure. I like snap backs and or Velcro adjustments though, so maybe two versions. Orange front with grey mesh in the back would be cool like black palms range hats. http://www.blackpalm.net/Range-Day-H...opic_p_81.html I love that hat but it's too Timmy for anything but the range/classes.
    Last edited by karmapolice; 07-31-2016 at 08:50 PM.

Wow, I am sorta bummed they sell this hat. I got mine taking a class with Todd years ago and thought that made me a special snowflake.
    Last edited by MVS; 07-31-2016 at 09:17 PM.

I'm in for a good lightweight material orange hat. Orange is my color!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I despise wearing a hat with a center button thing. Makes my head hurt when I wear ear protection.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Right, I'll take that (^^^ all the above comments) as a yes.

Let me get with the Leadership and see what vendors are available within their current eCommerce system, linked in the OP.

It occured to me the orange PF logo would also make a cool velcro morale patch; I'll leave that idea as a homework assignment for another day.

Be back in a day or three with some options.

Mods: if there is a Group Buy forum, please could this thread get towed there. Or, I'm fine if it sits here if you'd prefer.

Actually I'm not sure if we *have* a group buy forum...?
    Last edited by RJ; 07-31-2016 at 09:47 PM.

I'm in if its not all orange.
    The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Humbly improving with CZ's.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I despise wearing a hat with a center button thing. Makes my head hurt when I wear ear protection.
    Agree. I remove it on mine with pliers.

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendMeat View Post
    the only hat I've ever liked was the one BCM sent with my upper. If it were similar to that and NOT all orange (jimbo in south park wears an all orange hat. c'mon.) I'd be interested.
    Noted. Maybe gray as an option?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Interested, with similar caveats: high quality, not cheap ass generic and (if I may be so bold) a slightly longer than typical bill, since I'd probably be, you know, shooting on a line with it and all.
    Unfortunately I'd guess it will be a one style suits many deal.

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    I would prefer a gray hat with an orange logo but that's just me. The only time I wear an orange hat around here is hunting. In my area hunters aren't always looked upon favorably. Not for PETA reasons but because of "dumb ass hunter" reasons. Kind of hard to explain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok, second vote for a gray option.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    In for one if its a snapback or Velcro adjustable. My head is small and even those s/m flex fit hats are too large and look weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree. I have a nice cloth upwardly mobile German car hat with velcro. It's nice.

Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post
    I'm into it.

With the one stipulation being that it needs to be a good quality hat.

Think New Era 39thirty or similar.

http://shop.neweracap.com/new-era/st...y-cap/20651366
    As noted, it might depend on what they offer.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    P-F.....
    Ha! Yeah, maybe, but the logo is a good simple one. Ultimately, the branding of what is decided will be up to the owners (Tom et al) since they own the copyright.

I'm interested and agree all orange is less than desirable.

What about putting TLG somewhere discreetly on it? Maybe on the back under an American flag or something?

ETA: I recently picked up a '47 brand hat and it is very good quality as is the Geissele hat I received after an order (not home at the moment to see what manufacturer they use).
    Last edited by El Cid; 07-31-2016 at 10:00 PM.

Interested. I would rock it at my club matches to counter the doodie project shirts I see there.

User Tag List