Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: "New" PF Hat Group Buy: Feeler

"New" PF Hat Group Buy: Feeler

I'd like to suggest a Group Buy for consideration.

Currently, there is a single Pistol-Training ball cap available in the web store:

http://shop.spreadshirt.com/p-tc/

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 1074
Size:  11.5 KB

Now, I'm sure this is a nice hat, but I spend MUCH more time on Pistol Forum than Pistol Training. And I'm not a fan of the logo (there, I said it.). I'm also not a fan of black.

Ok, so I would like to suggest a different option.

Picture an all orange hat, with the same PF logo currently used on the Tapatalk home page. Like this:

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 1028
Size:  5.4 KB

...but in the shape of a hat.

So, the reason I like this design is that first, it is not immediately recognizable as a 'gun' hat. Meaning, it promotes Gray Man. I could wear it to the mall food court, and not get made by the general public.

Second, if you *are* on P-F.com, it will be immediately seen for what it is.

Third, it's orange, which increases visibility.

Fourth, it would not require a lot of fiddling around with a logo, it's just two letters, on an orange background.

Since ya'll probably aren't thrilled with putting up the cash to commission a run of these for a future "maybe" sale, I'd like permission to run a Group Buy thread, solicit interest, and somehow work out payments.

I would volunteer to help curate the Group Buy, take comments, keep a list of interested parties, and bring the Group Buy back to the Leadership to decide if they want to pursue.

Thoughts?

Yes?

No?

Maybe?

Site Supporter
    P-F.....
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

"New" PF Hat Group Buy: Feeler

I'm into it.

With the one stipulation being that it needs to be a good quality hat.

Think New Era 39thirty or similar.

http://shop.neweracap.com/new-era/st...y-cap/20651366
    Last edited by JDM; 07-31-2016 at 06:22 PM.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

In for one if its a snapback or Velcro adjustable. My head is small and even those s/m flex fit hats are too large and look weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I almost never wear hats but would grab one because reasons, assuming it is not a cheap ass party favor hat with velcro or snaps.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    In for one if its a snapback or Velcro adjustable. My head is small and even those s/m flex fit hats are too large and look weird

Get a large?
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

I'd be in for one as long as it's bigger than whatever bravo company sends out with their stuff

I would prefer a gray hat with an orange logo but that's just me. The only time I wear an orange hat around here is hunting. In my area hunters aren't always looked upon favorably. Not for PETA reasons but because of "dumb ass hunter" reasons. Kind of hard to explain.

“If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Interested.
    #RESIST

Interested, with similar caveats: high quality, not cheap ass generic and (if I may be so bold) a slightly longer than typical bill, since I'd probably be, you know, shooting on a line with it and all.

I'd rock one.

User Tag List