Had a chance to take another class with Talon Defense/Chase Jenkins last Saturday. As has come to be expected at this point, the class/instruction was fantastic. Chase is a really great teacher and is able to explain the content in a way that makes sense to everyone. In the few instances where the lesson doesn't "click", he also has the patience to continue working with individuals until it does.

This class deals with using a handgun in compromised positions, using a handgun while employing cover/concealment, and the consideration that has to be paid to all of the no-shootums that we come in contact with while living our day-to-day. I've taken this class a couple times at this point and I have every intention of taking it a couple more in the coming years. While no, the class didn't contain any super-secret-teir 11-ninja shit, it does do a fantastic job of getting you comfortable with the fundamentals of working a handgun, while NOT just working on a traditional flat range.

The video was taken by Abner Miranda.

I'm the Token Fat Guy wearing the TLG Rampage for the Cure bracelet at :32, I'm also a little proud of my JodyH-esq reload (I don't consider the slide not locking back to be a malfunction) at 2:25.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dqJrqfkYoE