Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Sell me on coated hard cast lead bullets

Quote Originally Posted by rojocorsa View Post
    Just a quick question: I've now been shooting these blue bullets coated pills from most of my "working" guns for nearly 6 months now. I noticed that there's a bit of frosting in the bore of my G.19, but only in streaks. Nothing is caked or or built up.

Anything to worry about? I'm not really seeing any blue shit on the bore at all, FWIW.

P.S. I love coated bullets and they afford cheaper practice costs. Probably gonna order 10K when I can afford them.
    Might want to run a patch through there once in a while ... Nothing wrong with patching the barrel once a week/month...

Quote Originally Posted by rojocorsa View Post
    Just a quick question: I've now been shooting these blue bullets coated pills from most of my "working" guns for nearly 6 months now. I noticed that there's a bit of frosting in the bore of my G.19, but only in streaks. Nothing is caked or or built up.

Anything to worry about? I'm not really seeing any blue shit on the bore at all, FWIW.

P.S. I love coated bullets and they afford cheaper practice costs. Probably gonna order 10K when I can afford them.
    I've been shooting at least 10K a year of Blue Bullets the last 4 years. I'm shooting 15k this year. I've never touched the bore or crown area.
    Blue Bullets Team dude

Quote Originally Posted by theblacknight View Post
    I've been shooting at least 10K a year of Blue Bullets the last 4 years. I'm shooting 15k this year. I've never touched the bore or crown area.
    I'm going to try those next.
    #RESIST

http://hsbullets.com

Awesome prices, fast shipping, very consistent. I've shot about 2k of these through my open gun with no smoke or leading lol.

Story I heard: he is a single dad with a special needs son, between that and his prices/craftsmanship, I am a fan.
    i used to wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    http://hsbullets.com

Awesome prices, fast shipping, very consistent. I've shot about 2k of these through my open gun with no smoke or leading lol.

Story I heard: he is a single dad with a special needs son, between that and his prices/craftsmanship, I am a fan.
    Ditto. I'm through about 1500 or so. They usually ship out the same day as you order. All bullets have free shipping and he also gives 5% off for le/mil/first responders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

With all these great coating companies out there, the differences are really down to:

Sizing for your barrel. .35X vs .35X for proper $obturation$
    HITek coating or other, if not,why?
    Shipping deals this week?
    Consistancy of product?
    Ready to ship or naw?

I know dudes who literally buy bullets based off who has the best deal when they are ready to buy. What a time to be alive.
    Blue Bullets Team dude

User Tag List