Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Production Nationals 2016

Quote Originally Posted by jst0915 View Post
    That was my suspicion as well until I saw Manny Bragg had already started shooting. My guess is match staff and maybe they started another squad today if some people are shooting in a three day format (if they are offering that, I don't know).
    Manny has been shooting the staff match for just about every major he's attended this year. Scores up to this point are all from the staff shoot. I arrived at the range yesterday to check things out, the stages look good. Very typical of PASA park, but a good mix of challenges. The stage with two 20+ yard swingers will be interesting. It's going to be brutally hot, so if anyone is attending, make sure you stay hydrated.

ETA: Super squad starts at 1pm on Friday, then shoots all day Sat.
    Last edited by Talionis; 08-11-2016 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Added info
    TY83544

Good luck Talionis!
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Hoping this website pans out

http://www.liveshots.net/#

Anybody know how to keep up with it other than that website?

Also, what time does it start? Can't find the exact time.

Going live here in roughly 45 minutes!
    i used to wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Going live here in roughly 45 minutes!
    Really excited about this. It's an absolute travesty that they don't do a live stream of some sort for this. Maybe the new administration will take promotion of the sport more seriously.

Periscoping this thing would be super easy.

I'm rooting for Les because Pizza Gun, but I think Ben is just too consistent. I love how much heat shows up for Production Nationals now that they split it off from the others.
    Last edited by Bere09; 08-12-2016 at 12:27 PM.

Yea I know foley has said he is going to try and bring back/add coverage to these events. I e seen some video from this years nationals and some of the walls have been changed to the see through stuff just for this reason.
    i used to wannabe

It's running. Rob looked good. Smooth reload.

I can not believe they still use Quicktime. It doesn't even exist as a supported program for IE, Chrome, or really anything anymore. Seriously, it sucks ass.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Yea, Quicktime sucks.

Does Mink use a 2lb recoil spring in his CZ? I know CZs have very little recoil, but his muzzle just doesn't lift. Ridiculous.

Max looked awesome. Ben looked a little shaky :/ we don't know the hits though.

I'm having trouble viewing it too. When I do get it to work there's no sound. Kinda sucks.
    i used to wannabe

Ben looked off rhythm with his shots. Hopefully that just means he was actually waiting for his sights instead of just firing off four rapid shots in succession hoping the gun returned correctly.

Gutt was smooth as hell on his reload.

User Tag List