Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Production Nationals 2016

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Go team No Compromise, screw the perfection.

I am not going but I can provide a trash talk support.
    On a positive side, team Obstinate Timmies will be shooting up shit under the watchful eye of the King of All Junk Carry.
    Unless I DQ, I'm pretty likely to beat all but one of team perfection, so that's something at least. Most of team perfection is better looking than me though.

I would say I'm jealous of your time with the King, but if all goes right I'll be taking my second ever real training class from hizzoner Mr. White himself later on this year. I'm looking forward to it almost as much as Nationals, truth be told.
    TY83544

Last edited by Mr_White; 07-30-2016 at 12:42 AM.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Go team No Compromise, screw the perfection.

I am not going but I can provide a trash talk support.
    On a positive side, team Obstinate Timmies will be shooting up shit under the watchful eye of the King of All Junk Carry.
    Heh, I misunderstood this at first and thought you were saying we were all going to nationals....shouldn't be posting when I am that tired, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Talionis View Post
    Unless I DQ, I'm pretty likely to beat all but one of team perfection, so that's something at least. Most of team perfection is better looking than me though.

I would say I'm jealous of your time with the King, but if all goes right I'll be taking my second ever real training class from hizzoner Mr. White himself later on this year. I'm looking forward to it almost as much as Nationals, truth be told.
    That's some high praise dude and I hope to live up to it. Fingers crossed that class will work out!
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Hoping this website pans out

http://www.liveshots.net/#

Anybody know how to keep up with it other than that website?

Also, what time does it start? Can't find the exact time.
    i used to wannabe

Is lives hots still using QuickTime as their only viewing solution or am I mixing them up with someone else?
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

I'm still trying to figure out a way to keep up with it too. I don't think my link is working like I thought.
    i used to wannabe

This is what I've been using:
    http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-display-m...guntype=Pistol

In typical ancient USPSA fashion, it's not anywhere near real time, no video, and technology from the 90's at the latest.

When is super squad shooting?
    i used to wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by jst0915 View Post
    In typical ancient USPSA fashion, it's not anywhere near real time, no video, and technology from the 90's at the latest.
    Looks like I've got somebody to cheer for - the lady who beats all of us at my local club match every week is in 2nd so far and her husband is 3rd (I've never seen him shoot Production before; IIRC he's a Limited M). I'm guessing the results as of now are just the people who are working the match as ROs and staff, since they do work a lot of the higher level matches. Hopefully their scores hold up well after the rest of the field has results.

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    Looks like I've got somebody to cheer for - the lady who beats all of us at my local club match every week is in 2nd so far and her husband is 3rd (I've never seen him shoot Production before; IIRC he's a Limited M). I'm guessing the results as of now are just the people who are working the match as ROs and staff, since they do work a lot of the higher level matches. Hopefully their scores hold up well after the rest of the field has results.
    That was my suspicion as well until I saw Manny Bragg had already started shooting. My guess is match staff and maybe they started another squad today if some people are shooting in a three day format (if they are offering that, I don't know).

User Tag List