Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Production Nationals 2016

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Gonna hazard a guess that this placement under-represents his skill level but I don't want to speak for him.
    Mental game is a huge part of skill level when it comes to USPSA, so I would say my placement really accurately represents my skill level, inclusive of mental game. That being said, days 2 and 3 of my match (stages 1-13) actually accurately represent my current skill level, since I was finally able to get out of my own way mentally and just shoot within my normal level of execution. When I get around to it I will look at scores from just those stages to see where my skill set measures up to the national heat, but it's safe to say that it will be very important to put the lessons learned at Nationals to work immediately if I want to be competitive.
    TY83544

Quote Originally Posted by Talionis View Post
    Mental game is a huge part of skill level when it comes to USPSA, so I would say my placement really accurately represents my skill level, inclusive of mental game. That being said, days 2 and 3 of my match (stages 1-13) actually accurately represent my current skill level, since I was finally able to get out of my own way mentally and just shoot within my normal level of execution. When I get around to it I will look at scores from just those stages to see where my skill set measures up to the national heat, but it's safe to say that it will be very important to put the lessons learned at Nationals to work immediately if I want to be competitive.
    BTW - it was nice to meet you, bro!

I think I was helping reset and paste for my bro, Rob Lisak at the time...

Quote Originally Posted by Slavex View Post
    Congrats Les! Also congrats to my buddy Trenton, top invader, errr, foreigner, that is.
    I met Trenton when we were on the same squad at a match this past winter. He is a super nice guy and a very disciplined shooter!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Through pure dumb luck, I was squadded with the guys who got 8th and 12th overall, so it was really cool (and rather intimidating!) seeing that level of performance in person. Met our very own Les Pepperoni, as well - congrats on your placement!

User Tag List