Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Production Nationals 2016

Production Nationals 2016

It's so close! Les (you see what i did there) than a month. Who's all going? I know we have a few on here going.

i predict Ben will win, and everyone else won't.

This also the official production nationals thread, if anyone starts another one I will be but hurt. And if you send me your real name and address I'll send you a letter in the mail from a fake attorney.
    i used to wannabe

Site Supporter
    I should go to a nationals...too bad I shoot single stack and single stack nationals is before any other club opens up for the season

I think Production nats has so much heat that it's too close to call any given year. The 2015 nats were crazy heavy in the talent pool...but I'd bet Ben and Bob are both gonna be up there...I wouldn't be surprised to see Alex Gutt move up a few places from last year.

I'm cheering for Les tho...cuz berettas are rad.

It was stupid close last year (top three within ~0.5%) and I predict the same this year if the same top guys compete. If we have a similar top field to last year, I predict (hope) that it will be won by Ben, followed by Nils, Vogel, and Gutt. After that, probably Dave Sevigny, JJ Racaza, and Max Michel.

Then, if we are lucky, we will get the first Top 16 finish ever using only hip shooting by Taran Butler. I also predict sadness when Taran inadvertently gets John Wick killed in the streets in JW2 by bringing along Keanu Reeves and introducing him to USPSA.

I think Casey reed will be in the top 10 this year.
    i used to wannabe

I'm not sure where Les will end up, but I'm hoping it's the top 5-10. It would be EPIC if he beat Ben with a Beretta.

Lol - I'm not what I once was... I'm just going to go and try to shoot a consistent game...

Quote Originally Posted by jst0915 View Post
    I'm not sure where Les will end up, but I'm hoping it's the top 5-10. It would be EPIC if he beat Ben with a Beretta.
    Yes, it would be epic.

Especially since Tanfo's are stupid temperamental pieces of pot metal trash, just like CZ's. (runs and hides from Luke)

Give em hell Les!

This'll be my first Nationals. I'm one of the guys you mentioned who won't win. My placement will almost certainly be triple-digit

Just wanna shoot to my own level of skill; should be a fun experience!

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicToaster View Post
    This'll be my first Nationals. I'm one of the guys you mentioned who won't win. My placement will almost certainly be triple-digit

Just wanna shoot to my own level of skill; should be a fun experience!
    That's awesome man! Congratulations!

How's your training going?
    i used to wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    That's awesome man! Congratulations!

How's your training going?
    Thanks! The last couple weeks have been all about getting into/out of position efficiently. This weekend and next week leading up to the match are gonna be focused solely on marksmanship - specifically on ingraining how aggressively I can shoot and transition when no-shoots are involved.

User Tag List