Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Just when I thought I was over 1911's.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    The Colt Combat Unit appears to be a quite good choice for a turn-key 1911. Had I not bought that customized Baer, a CCU, from the same dealer, would have been high on my list.
    I only wish it came with a fitted magwell ala the TRP. I would own one already if that was the case.

I'll still probably pick one up eventually. I own zero Colt 1911s and I consider that heresy
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    I own zero Colt 1911s and I consider that heresy
    SINNER!

Happy Birthday to ME!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    SINNER!

Happy Birthday to ME!
    Might not be a sinner for too much longer...have my eye on a particular Colt on Gunbroker. Auction ends tomorrow night. Fingers crossed...
    Shoot more, post less...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    SINNER!

Happy Birthday to ME!
    One does not simply drop a pic like that and not leave the details.... gorgeous

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    One does not simply drop a pic like that and not leave the details.... gorgeous

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    There's a pic? All I see is a small white square?
    Shoot more, post less...

Site Supporter
    If I could get a LW 9mm 1911 that ran reliably, it would be my weapon of choice. However I am not sure how easy that is to achieve.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    It's a link to a photo in his Google account. Those URLs aren't permanent and break after a short while. This is one of the reasons that I give EVERYONE the ability to directly upload photos to the forum. Unfortunately, not everyone uses the image upload/attachment feature. Which is too bad because I like looking at cool stuff.
    I do/don't like looking at cool stuff. It usually leads me to buying less cool stuff that is more in my price range.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    If I could get a LW 9mm 1911 that ran reliably, it would be my weapon of choice. However I am not sure how easy that is to achieve.
    I had a Dan Wesson commander-sized 9mm that ran really well.

I bought a Colt LW Commander in 9mm that I picked up two weeks ago. I just finished up the 418th round through it today, a single failure to feed the first round of Federal HST's (nosedive), it was the third magazine through the gun. No other issues since.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ydennekb View Post
    I bought a Colt LW Commander in 9mm that I picked up two weeks ago. I just finished up the 418th round through it today, a single failure to feed the first round of Federal HST's (nosedive), it was the third magazine through the gun. No other issues since.
    Why do you tempt me like this?

User Tag List