Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ever just have one of those days?

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jthhapkido View Post
    It is always interesting to watch people in their first USPSA match (no matter their skill level), then observe the changes in their skill levels in the first year. They are normally----significant.
    I think honestly the biggest improvement I've made since I started shooting USPSA was losing my hesitancy to move my damn feet. I used to walk very slowly and deliberately, or sort of shuffle places while trying to half-heartedly shoot on the move. I've now realized it's much better to sprint from position to position, to shoot and move on. I still manage to shoot on the move but I reserve that for high-probability targets that are between me and a good position to shoot a lower probability one.

All to frequently. A friend told me to stop at times like that and dry fire. No need to throw 50$ in the trash to make noise and become more frustrated.
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

Having some sort of stupid fun gun along for the range session can help remind one of why you shoot in the first place, and just be good for some stupid fun.

User Tag List