Page 35 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: Jokes. The good the bad and the ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Husband rolls over and starts to make love to his wife late one night and just as he started she said. " honey I can't tonight I have an OB-GYN appointment tomorrow morning" so I can't do anything prior to my appointment in the morning. He was frustrated but said ok.

So he rolled back over and a few minutes later he said, "You don't have a dentist appointment as well in the morning do you?"
    Or a proctology exam !

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1slow View Post
    Originally Posted by 5pins
    Husband rolls over and starts to make love to his wife late one night and just as he started she said. " honey I can't tonight I have an OB-GYN appointment tomorrow morning" so I can't do anything prior to my appointment in the morning. He was frustrated but said ok.

So he rolled back over and a few minutes later he said, "You don't have a dentist appointment as well in the morning do you?"
    Or a proctology exam !
    Not as much of a thing with women.....
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    So there was a lecture by the county agricultural agent on new trends in farming. He \explained that there was an upsurge in mole farming from southern Missouri right down to the Gulf Coast.

Someone in the audience asked: "What can you get from farming moles?"

The answer: "You skin them and keep the moles' asses."
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

The last couple of winters have been pretty harsh here where I live, so I was thinking I'd line up a seasonal job in warmer climes for the upcoming winter. After I bit of searching, I found an opening working in a citrus orchard down in Florida. I gave them a call and they said "Sure, we got openings for the upcoming harvest. Can you pick lemons?"

I said "I did buy a Sig P320"
    Last edited by MistWolf; 08-20-2017 at 04:50 AM.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

OLD GEEZER

An old geezer became very bored in retirement and decided to open a medical clinic.

He put a sign up outside that said: "Dr. Geezer's clinic. Get your treatment for $500, if not cured, get back $1,000."

Doctor "Young," who was positive that this old geezer didn't know beans about medicine, thought this would be a great opportunity to get $$. So he went to Dr. Geezer's clinic.

Dr. Young: "Dr. Geezer, I have lost all taste in my mouth. Can you please help me ??"

Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in Dr. Young's mouth."

Dr. Young: Aaagh!! -- "This is Gasoline!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your taste back. That will be $500.

Dr. Young gets annoyed and goes back after a couple of days figuring to recover his money.

Dr. Young: "I have lost my memory, I cannot remember anything."

Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth."

Dr. Young: "Oh, no you don't, -- that is Gasoline!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your memory back. That will be $500."

Dr. Young (after having lost $1000) leaves angrily and comes back after several more days.

Dr. Young: "My eyesight has become weak --- I can hardly see anything!!!!"

Dr. Geezer: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that, so here's your $1000 back." (giving him a $10 bill.)

Dr. Young: "But this is only $10!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You got your vision back! That will be $500."

Moral of story...Just because you're "young" doesn't mean that you can outsmart an "old Geezer!"

Remember: Don't make old Geezers mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

The older you get, the more tension'ed your striker gets, and the more likely it is to go off.

(trying to create an old geezer/P320 joke here. think it can use some refinement.)
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    What does a lesbian have in common with a mechanic?

Snap on tool

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    The last couple of winters have been pretty harsh here where I live, so I was thinking I'd line up a seasonal job in warmer climes for the upcoming winter. After I bit of searching, I found an opening working in a citrus orchard down in Florida. I gave them a call and they said "Sure, we got openings for the upcoming harvest. Can you pick lemons?"

I said "I did buy a Sig P320"
    I'm something of a garage mad scientist, taking DIY to the extreme. I actually have a forge and anvil in my garage.

This weekend, in an email conversation with some friends where I was talking about a tree I had just cut own with a chainsaw, Friend #1 asked what sort of Steampunk-esque project the wood was needed for. Friend #2 said that the wood would be used for my forge, and that I was making a cast iron P320.

I said "No no no, not cast iron. It will be drop forged."
    Anti-astroturfing disclaimer: I am the owner of Bagman Tactical (custom tactical nylon).

Quote Originally Posted by archangel View Post
    I'm something of a garage mad scientist, taking DIY to the extreme. I actually have a forge and anvil in my garage.

This weekend, in an email conversation with some friends where I was talking about a tree I had just cut own with a chainsaw, Friend #1 asked what sort of Steampunk-esque project the wood was needed for. Friend #2 said that the wood would be used for my forge, and that I was making a cast iron P320.

I said "No no no, not cast iron. It will be drop forged."
    A Steam Punk drop forged P320 made from cast iron & wood- Don't forget to post photos!
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Isn't there a new-ish HK mg with a cast iron receiver? Seems like it should be seriously wear resistant and long-lived at high temps, if a hair on the heavy side.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

User Tag List