Page 39 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: Jokes. The good the bad and the ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by 1slow View Post
    Tits or tires....
    Either way, it’s fun to play with bigger ones, and they aren’t as good when they’re deflated.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    Either way, it’s fun to play with bigger ones, and they aren’t as good when they’re deflated.
    Proper technique applied to the valve stem can help !

I laugh every time...

"... And miles to go before I sleep".

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    I was walking down the street when I was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless man who asked me for a couple of dollars for dinner.

I took out my wallet, extracted ten dollars and asked, "If I give you this money, will you buy some beer with it instead of dinner?"

He answered "No, I had to stop drinking years ago."

"Will you use this money to go fishing instead of buying food?" I asked.

"No, I don't waste time fishing, " the homeless man said.."I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive."

"Will you spend this on hunting equipment?" I asked.

"Are you NUTS!?" replied the homeless man. "I haven't gone hunting in 20 years!"

"Well," I said. "I'm not going to give you money. Instead, I'm going to take you home for a shower, a chance to wash your clothes and a terrific dinner cooked by my wife."

The homeless man was astounded. "Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that?"

I replied "Don't worry about that. It's important for her to see what a man looks like after he has given up drinking, fishing and hunting."
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by CSW View Post
    I laugh every time...
    That bit is polished like an N-frame 27 or a Colt Python; they just don't make comedy like that any more.

And, @RoyGBiv: "aim for their heads, baby Jesus!"

I will find use for that...

The Pope just finished a tour of the East Coast and was taking a limousine to the airport. Since he'd never driven a limo, he asked the chauffeur if he could drive for a while. The reluctant chauffeur pulled over along the roadside, climbed into the back of the limo and let the Pope take the wheel. The Pope then merged onto the highway and accelerated to over 90 mph to see what the limo could do.

Suddenly, the Pope noticed the blue light of the State Patrol in his side mirror, so he pulled over. As the trooper approached the limo the front window rolled down and he peered in. Suddenly he said in a flustered voice, "Just a moment please, I need to call in."

The trooper called his boss and explained that he had just pulled over a very important person for speeding. "How do I handle this, chief?" asked the trooper.

"Who is it? Is it the Governor?" questioned the chief.

"No! This guy is more important! than that"

"Gosh, is it the President?" asked the chief.

"No! Far more important!"

"Well, who the heck is it?" screamed the chief.

"I don't know, sir," replied the trooper, "but he's got the Pope driving him around."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by P30 View Post
    I made a DUI arrest that way once. It was about 0200 and the McDonald's was closed and dark but he was trying to order anyway

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    I made a DUI arrest that way once. It was about 0200 and the McDonald's was closed and dark but he was trying to order anyway
    Later in court: How did you know he was DUI? He was ordering a Whopper.

User Tag List