Page 104 of 108 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1071

Thread: Jokes. The good the bad and the ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    I'm thinking of forming an '80's heavy metal cover band called "Ünnecessary Ümlaut"
    If ümlaut is spelled without the ümlaut, is ümlaut then really spelled correctly?
    Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Q: How do you measure entitlement?

A: In degrees Karenheit.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

A teacher decides to let students out early if they can name the origin of a famous quote.

Teacher: "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."

Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home."

Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?"

Again, before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King."

Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go."

Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy."

Teacher: "That's right Nancy, you may also leave."

When the teacher turns her back, Johnny says in frustration, "I wish these dumb bitches would keep their fucking mouths shut!"

The teacher turns around, and she is livid: "WHO SAID THAT?!?!" She states.

Johnny: "Harvey Weinstein. Can I go now, Ma’am?"
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

And remember when demons and beasts cast their darkness, you have God's love - and Browning's wrath - to guide you.

Site Supporter
    Name:  Ice.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  35.5 KB

A blonde wanted to try out ice fishing. She went out and purchased all the gear she would need and headed to a local spot to try to catch some fish.
    She went out onto the ice with her gear and after getting comfy on the stool, she started to cut a circular hole in the ice as she had seen on the internet. As she was cutting, she heard a voice from the heavens speak out, saying, "THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE."
    The blonde was startled. She stood up and looked around but saw no one. Cautiously, she moved a little further out onto the ice and set up in a different spot. She sipped some hot chocolate from her thermos and then started cutting another hole. Again, the voice called out, seemingly from all around her.
    "THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE"
    Now feeling quite scared and starting to get a bit frustrated, she moved all the way to the far end of the ice and laid out all her gear, sat upon her stool and started cutting another hole. Right away, the heavenly voice boomed out, this time louder than ever, "THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE!".
    She jumped off her stool and looked all around her. She shouted to the heavens, "IS THAT YOU, LORD?"
    The voice answered, "NO. THIS IS THE MANAGER OF THE ICE SKATING RINK. THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE!"

A man is talking to his wife and says “Hey honey, I think we need a code word”.

She says “What for?”

He replies “To let each other know when we want to have sex after we put the kids to sleep”

She agrees and says “Let’s use ‘typewriter’….”

So the next night as the husband is getting the kids ready for bed he says “Hey honey, I want to use the typewriter to write a letter tonight!”

She says “Sorry, it’s only writing in red ink right now”

A few days later as she’s getting the kids ready for bed she says “The typewriter is working fine again, if you still want to write that letter!”

He replies “I already wrote it by hand!”
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    A man is talking to his wife and says “Hey honey, I think we need a code word”.

She says “What for?”

He replies “To let each other know when we want to have sex after we put the kids to sleep”

She agrees and says “Let’s use ‘typewriter’….”

So the next night as the husband is getting the kids ready for bed he says “Hey honey, I want to use the typewriter to write a letter tonight!”

She says “Sorry, it’s only writing in red ink right now”

A few days later as she’s getting the kids ready for bed she says “The typewriter is working fine again, if you still want to write that letter!”

Even though he wrote it out by hand three hours ago, He replies “Sounds good! Let’s go!
    FIFY
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    I asked the librarian if they had a book I'd been looking for, The Adventures of Pavlov's Dog and Schrodinger's Cat.

She said it rang a bell, but didn't know if it was there or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Uno View Post
    I asked the librarian if they had a book I'd been looking for, The Adventures of Pavlov's Dog and Schrodinger's Cat.

https://media.tenor.com/p_UDD_WQsG0A...m-fred-pye.gif
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Uno View Post

If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List