Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum member JL Bourne has a new book out

DBDA is now on my Kindle, because LL has a disproportionate vote, but even if it isn't my thing I'll try Tomorrow War as well.

I have three copies of DBDA the original and I believe two copies of the second book and one copy of Origin to Exile, I swear I'm like Jerry Fletcher in the movie Conspiracy Theory with his obsession of The Catcher in the Rye. I have loaned it out to approx. 15 other officers at work (sorry Mr. Bourne), and everyone has really enjoyed them. I just started Ghost Run and am almost done. To anyone that isn't familiar with J.L Bourne's books, do yourself a favor and pick one up, if you can't afford one I will send you one of my copies.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Definitely his first book.
    Just bought it. I don't read a ton of fiction but I'm in the mood for an escape from reality.

I didn't think about it at the time, did this link funnel me through the forum Amazon affiliate link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Yup, been tested by Tom.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by eb07 View Post
    I just read the Chronicles of Max. He is a great writer
    Read that in two sittings on my anniversary trip last year and would love a sequel.

If JL is ever in Huntsville, he drinks on me (and we've got a lot of watering holes to get it fresh off the tap). Hell, I'd chip for ammo to go shoot with him too. Every book he's written either sitting on the shelf or on the Kindle. Since DBDA started out in the paper realm for me, I've got both. Only have done that for three authors.

Tomorrow War: Serpent Road (The Chronicles of Max Book 2)

"You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    Awesome!!! Time crawls between books LOL
    "A man's character is his fate."

Serpent Road comes out tomorrow. Going to order it tonight for my Kindle when I get off duty.

It's already available at Barnes & Noble. I picked up a copy Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll get this tonight. He should take contributions on his next work to use forum people's names to kill off. I'd happily send him $10!
    Looks like The Illiad is going to have to wait for another day!
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

User Tag List