Page 11 of 119 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Beer thread

Quote Originally Posted by DMF13 View Post
    Then you must not live anywhere near Brunswick/Saint Simon's Island.
    Is "Pam's" still there? How about Emmaline & Hessie? Jeez it's been years since I've last been to FLETC.
    (Then again, I'm usually so zonked at night when I'm there I can't even remember if they were still open the last time I was there.)

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Is "Pam's" still there? How about Emmaline & Hessie? Jeez it's been years since I've last been to FLETC.
    (Then again, I'm usually so zonked at night when I'm there I can't even remember if they were still open the last time I was there.)
    I haven't been to Pam's in years, but I think it's still there. Never hear of Emmaline & Hessie, so I don't know.

I can't seem to go more than a year or two without going back to Flea-Tech for something.

Quote Originally Posted by DMF13 View Post
    I haven't been to Pam's in years, but I think it's still there. Never hear of Emmaline & Hessie, so I don't know.

I can't seem to go more than a year or two without going back to Flea-Tech for something.
    Thanks for letting me know. I think that E&H may have gone under some years back. It was a pretty fun establishment in its day.

While I never looked forward to spending time in FLETC I always managed to have a better time than I expected.

I stopped by my local craft brew dealer to see what was in stock and what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a miniature six pack full of good cheer!

OK, so it's a four pack of 120 IPA from Dogfish Head Brewery. The pinnacle of craft brew goodness, IMHO.

Name:  DFH120IPA2.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  42.6 KB

I'm rewarding myself with one for cleaning my garage and getting my Yamaha XVZ12TK Venture, AKA The Beast indoors for her annual maintenance.
    TANSTAAFL

Managing Partner, Custom Carry Concepts, LLC

Nice, Rich. I haven't had a Dogfish Head in a while now. (Usually the 60 or 90 minute.) Good stuff.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

The 120 Minute is in a class unto it's self. If you haven't tried it yet, run to your local beer stop and reserve a 4 pack as they go fast!
    TANSTAAFL

Quote Originally Posted by Rich@CCC View Post
    The 120 Minute is in a class unto it's self. If you haven't tried it yet, run to your local beer stop and reserve a 4 pack as they go fast!
    I'll be at the market in a couple of days and will have a look. They usually carry their line.

(Off topic: your mag holder couldn't be delivered due to the weather this weekend but I should have it tomorrow.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich@CCC View Post
    I liked it. I still have one in the fridge actually.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    I liked it. I still have one in the fridge actually.
    They age well, or so I'm told anyway. I've never let one sit for more than a week.
    TANSTAAFL

Too good to fact check: Vice: IPAs Are Giving You Man Boobs.
    David S.

User Tag List