Page 45 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: Beer thread

I want that.

Flew to San Antonio last weekend to visit my uncle and had several delicious and simple Lone Star’s.

They were fantastic

Beer thread

Sour beer smackdown! I give the edge to Little Beast, and Mrs CF likes Cascade better. At 11% ABV for both bottles, everyones's happy.

"You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Sour beer smackdown! I give the edge to Little Beast, and Mrs CF likes Cascade better. At 11% ABV for both bottles, everyones's happy.
    The description on the Cascade bottle has me wanting to try it but expecting it to be supremely weird.

Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    I was a huge fan of craft beer until I found out it was wrecking my guts. Since being diagnosed with celiac disease, I've missed the taste of a good pint of hefeweizen on a scorching summer day, or a pint of stout on a cold (well, cold for central AZ) winter's night. All of the gluten free 'beers' I'd found weren't worthy of the name. Some tasted good, but none tasted like what I remembered beer tasting like.

So after almost a decade, I was happily surprised when my favorite little restaurant started carrying some gluten-free beers from an outfit in Colorado called "Holidaily Brewing". Their stout tastes like a proper stout. Their buckwheat witbier tastes like a proper wheat beer. I'm eagerly awaiting their pumpkin porter.

https://holidailybrewing.com/beers/
    Well, turns out it was a pumpkin ale, not a porter. It's not bad, but to my taste it doesn't hold a candle to their stout or buckwitbier. I finally tried their blonde ale and IPA as well. The blonde tastes good, light and summery. The IPA tastes like... well, it tastes like an IPA, but not too obnoxiously hoppy.

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

You guys are going to laugh, but I've been drinking Coors Lt with a lime! On vacation my tiki bar had no Corona so I substituted Coors Lt and man I like it.

My wife announced tonight that she wanted some Iron City Light because she had some while out of town for work.
    We found a 30 pack of cans at a local beer distributor and it’s not bad! There’s a honey taste in your typical fizzy amber big brewery liquid but really for just decompressing after work it’s just the ticket.

A gift from my Commander at my retirement party. I’m looking forward to trying this.

Name:  D80B7E67-EB68-4435-A1B5-CC8F09AF6F57.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  37.8 KB
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

User Tag List