Thread: Stolen guns would have targeted officers in Baton Rouge

Site Supporter

Stolen guns would have targeted officers in Baton Rouge

Stolen guns would have targeted officers in Baton Rouge, investigators say

Authorities in Louisiana said Tuesday that a burglary at a Baton Rouge pawn shop was part of a larger conspiracy to target law enforcement officers amid protests over the fatal shooting of an African-American man by police.

At a press conference, Louisiana State Police Superintendent Mike Endmonson told reporters the plot represented a "substantial, credible threat" against police.

Investigators believe four men broke into the pawn shop early Saturday and stole eight handguns. Baton Rouge Police Chief Carl Dabadie said that one of the suspected robbers was captured at the scene and told officers the guns were stolen "to get bullets to harm police officers."

The chief said the suspect didn't indicate any details about when or where a possible plot would be carried out.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/12...ators-say.html
    Last edited by HCM; 07-12-2016 at 07:34 PM.

Geebus.

You guys be careful.

Gah, this crap is depressing. I fear more is to come. I really hope and pray it does not, though.

It is my opinion the whole BLM movement and the fact the POTUS seems to support it wholly ... that's what has made these thugs so bold to actually take action against white cops. I mean this isn't just a couple of incidents. It's happening all across the country in big cities and small towns. It's scary as shit is what it is and I'm not even a cop.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by VolGrad View Post
    It is my opinion the whole BLM movement and the fact the POTUS seems to support it wholly ... that's what has made these thugs so bold to actually take action against white cops. I mean this isn't just a couple of incidents. It's happening all across the country in big cities and small towns. It's scary as shit is what it is and I'm not even a cop.
    These thugs will take action against any cop, not just white cops.

One of the New Black Panther Party agitators was calling for gang members to shoot "anything blue that ain't the mailman".

Site Supporter
    Imagine the BLM outcry if an officer had shot a 12 year old actively trying to kill him.

Boy, age 12, arrested in alleged plot to shoot police

Baton Rouge Police say they arrested a 12-year-old boy Friday who they say was the fourth suspect in a plot to kill police with handguns stolen from a city pawn shop.

Police arrested three suspects after the pawn shop robbery almost a week earlier. One of the suspects allegedly told responding officers that they were stealing the weapons to harm officers during protests against police-involved shootings, according to Baton Rouge Police Chief Carl Dabadie. However, The Daily Advertiser reports that the police report detailing the investigation makes no mention of an alleged threat that the suspects were looking to harm police officers.

http://www.kens5.com/news/nation-now...lice/274890591
    Last edited by HCM; 07-16-2016 at 03:20 PM.

User Tag List