Thread: Officer's home targeted in drive by shooting, suspect in BLM shirt

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar

Officer's home targeted in drive by shooting, suspect in BLM shirt

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...-house-vehicle

The ironic thing is if cops were anything like these morons think they were, this guy wouldn't have survived long enough to piss in the interview room.

homey got some stylin' glasses. if it weren't for the neck tattoo you could put him in a suit and he's look like Obama.

Oh... wait... did I just...
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Investigators found 17 shell casings at the scene. There were three bullet holes in the police car and five in the house.
    One of the biggest and most common mistakes gun owners make is assuming that they are done learning how to shoot.

Sounds like a prime NYPD candidate!
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Wow, what a lovely person. Nice record and he relieved himself in the interview room.

Does Indiana have a "three strikes" law? This guy sounds like the poster child for getting one through the legislature.

During questioning after Tuesday's incident, Ratney denied both owning a gun and being involved in the shooting. He said he was in the neighborhood because he and his mother live in the area. He also used an expletive at police and urinated in the interview room.

Police served four search warrants since the shooting Tuesday morning.

Ratney is currently facing a charge of criminal recklessness with weapon or causing serious bodily injury in relation to Tuesday's incident.

The officer whose house was shot at arrested Ratney in 2008, police said. Chief Riggs said they do not know at this time if that was the motive for Tuesday's shooting.

Court documents show Ratney was found guilty in 2011 in Marion County for resisting law enforcement and firearm possession as a serious violent felon.

Ratney served five years of a 12-year sentence from February 2011 to February 2016, according to the Indiana Department of Correction’s records.

He has been on parole since then, which is the state’s version of probation. Court records show Ratney was charged in 2007 with auto theft and resisting law enforcement, but the charges were dismissed.

He was convicted in 2008 of disorderly conduct and served a few days in jail, records show.

Ratney was also arrested a separate time in 2008 for carrying a handgun without a license, but the charge was dismissed.

In 2009 he was found guilty in Marion County of battery and carrying a handgun without a license.

He served several months in the Indiana Department of Correction in 2009 and 2010 for the battery and handgun convictions.

He has been on parole since then
    Please, please tell me he gets a quick hearing and return to DOC.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 2alpha-down0 View Post

Hey - give him some credit - those parked cars and houses are hard to hit!

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    http://www.wibc.com/news/local-news/...shot-cops-home

March Ratney was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm by a serious violent felon and criminal recklessness.

Curry said investigators found two guns and ammunition at three houses Ratney was believed to have lived.
    He's also eligible for habitual offender enhancement.

User Tag List