Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone with any info on training with Ron Sable-IPM consulting?

Ron lives in Fayetteville and most of his work is teaching covert stuff to SOF. He's sticking his toe in the water with open enrollment and I think the only thing he's doing this year is a class with Nate Stokes about an hour and a quarter away from me. Reach out for Nate at Advantage Group and check with him if you're interested.

Craig- Thanks for the kind words and touching base with the board.

Right now I'm closing out on a persistent contract I work throughout the year and I'm not on line much. If there are any questions I will try to answer via PM.

I have one class scheduled this year with Advantage Group and Nate Stokes in Louisiana. I'm meeting with a couple venue owners this week in Va. If things go well I might have a couple classes in the Richmond area coming soon. I know it's a challenge for late scheduling but it's worth a try... Right now I'm working on the 2017 schedule.

I'm new to Pistol Forum but I did have the chance to meet and hang out with Todd Green. We did an AMIS together in Culpepper and a forum only Bill Rogers class. I had a great time during both classes shooting with Todd and Pistol Forum family!

Thanks
    Ron Sable

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Slalom.45 View Post
    He has a class in my area this Fall that sounds interesting. I have looked around online for any AAR's but haven't seen much. Just wondering if anyone out there has had the opportunity to train with him or has any info. Thanks in advance.
    Ron and I served in the military together and he's a great friend. I'd take a class from him!

User Tag List