Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone with any info on training with Ron Sable-IPM consulting?

Anyone with any info on training with Ron Sable-IPM consulting?

He has a class in my area this Fall that sounds interesting. I have looked around online for any AAR's but haven't seen much. Just wondering if anyone out there has had the opportunity to train with him or has any info. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Slalom.45 View Post
    He has a class in my area this Fall that sounds interesting. I have looked around online for any AAR's but haven't seen much. Just wondering if anyone out there has had the opportunity to train with him or has any info. Thanks in advance.
    If it's the same Ron Sable I know? Train with him.

Where is this at?

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Ron has been a friend of mine for over a decade and assists me with my coursework when he's not off doing some kind of sneaky shit. You can't get better than him.

If this is the Ron with built-in night vision that also attended the forum Rogers class, then I would highly recommend learning from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinh View Post
    If this is the Ron with built-in night vision that also attended the forum Rogers class, then I would highly recommend learning from him.

That's him!

Ron was a great help in the Edged Weapons Overview class in Gadsden last year. He was Craig's assistant and was a wealth of knowledge and super humble guy for the stuff that he has probably done...... If he were doing something local to me I'd go do it.

Ron helped Craig at AMIS in Pittsburgh earlier this spring. Craig mentioned he was going to start teaching. I'm excited to have a name of a company now. I'll be on the lookout for his courses for sure. They would jump up high on my list of stuff to take. He's got a LOT of good info - too much for me to absorb in the few hours I was learning from him in April.

Quote Originally Posted by Slalom.45 View Post
    Where is his schedule posted? I googled but can't find squat other than he's running an LLC. If he's near Fayettenam that's not far from where I live and I'd like to go as soon as I'm done here in TX. Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Where is his schedule posted? I googled but can't find squat other than he's running an LLC. If he's near Fayettenam that's not far from where I live and I'd like to go as soon as I'm done here in TX. Any help would be appreciated.
    Ditto.

User Tag List