Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BLM Activist SHOT DEAD After Breaking Into St. Louis Police Officer’s Home

Site Supporter

BLM Activist SHOT DEAD After Breaking Into St. Louis Police Officer’s Home

Black Lives Matter Activist SHOT DEAD After Breaking Into St. Louis Police Officer’s Home

Tyler Gebhard was killed Saturday in St. Louis after trying to break into a police officer’s home.

Gebhard had argued with the cop about Black Lives Matter on Facebook. The unidentified cop and Gebhard knew each other through church.
    LAKESHIRE • A former Affton High School football standout forced his way into a South County home and was shot and killed by an off-duty officer inside after a Facebook dispute over Black Lives Matter apparently boiled over late Saturday afternoon
    Authorities said Gebhard, 20, and the officer were acquainted, and Gebhard made Facebook threats to the officer's family and “uninvolved members of the community” in advance of the Saturday encounter with the unidentified officer.

Gebhard threw a 50-pound concrete planter through the window and entered the Lakeshire residence as the officer's wife, mother-in-law and two young children struggled to escape through a bedroom window, St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said. The off-duty officer shot and killed Gebhard.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...officers-home/

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...ampaign=LEEDCC

He chose poorly.
    Last edited by HCM; 07-11-2016 at 12:46 AM.

WTF was that BLM guy thinking?

Too bad the ol' Dead Goblin Count doesn't seem to be a thing anymore
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

Good. May he rot in hell forever where he belongs.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Yet another reason I am glad I do not have a Facebook account.

It is interesting to see how little media coverage this is getting. I guess mental illness is only an issue if one uses a gun, not a fifty-pound planter as a weapon....

Site Supporter
    Man I thought BLM movement and followers were all about peace, love, and fellowship? This is a surprising development.

According to his parents, he was bipolar, and they had trouble keeping him on his meds. Apparently he had also put up a post supportive of the Dallas police.

Not an excuse, but perhaps an explanation.

Damn.

On another auto enthusiast web site I'm with, a few years ago, we had a guy get so out of hand in the political science forum, that he actually threatened to physically confront the member he was arguing with. Never came to blows, because we banned him, but it was unsettling.

Scary that these things are getting so out of hand lives are lost in the name of this racist movement.

The more this kind of crap happens in the name of BLM, the more our President looks like an idiot for associating with them.
    Last edited by RJ; 07-11-2016 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendMeat View Post
    Too bad the ol' Dead Goblin Count doesn't seem to be a thing anymore
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

I don't think that went quite the way he thought it was going to...
    Last edited by Paul Sharp; 07-11-2016 at 11:14 AM.

User Tag List