Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Alias Training "Divorces"

Necropost/thread bump ...

Did Paul Hotaling ever resurface after this fraud? Did anyone take him to court?

Sometimes these types reappear (and strangely manage to find willing partners.)
    Last edited by BigD; 12-13-2019 at 04:36 AM.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD View Post
    Necropost/thread bump ...

Did Paul Hotaling ever resurface after this fraud? Did anyone take him to court?

Sometimes these types reappear (and strangely manage to find willing partners.)
    I haven't heard of him involved in anything since this happened. I don't think anyone would be foolish enough to work with him again.

Hopefully he's in dark corner somewhere experiencing the fruits of all the karma he earned by being a lying, sleazy, thieving shithead. Same goes for the people who went along with his bullshit and even enabled it.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    LAV I can outrun, but Pat McNamara and Southnarc beating on my front door demanding their money isn't something I'd look forward to.
    4 years have passed and I don't know if I can still outrun LAV or not. He's lookin' slim and trim lately and I just discovered hernia #3, 3 months after getting hernia #2 fixed.
    Last edited by Casual Friday; 01-17-2020 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    4 years have passed and I don't know if I can still outrun LAV or not. He's lookin' slim and trim lately and I just discovered hernia #3, 3 months after getting hernia #2 fixed.
    You suffer from O.A.S. I just started to get it too.
    info@onsightfirearmstraining.com
    http://onsightfirearmstraining.com/

User Tag List