Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Alias Training "Divorces"

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Color me unimpressed.

Vickers was not unaware of Hotaling's character problems. And now, suddenly, when the guy gets outed there's a new training outfit?

That's vickers cutting bait when he can't paper over the problem anymore.
    Last edited by TCinVA; 07-10-2016 at 08:40 PM.
    3/15/2016

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    This is the second time in as many weeks a training company has been outed for not paying its trainers. Is this a perceived trend, or an actual trend?
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Seems like Primary and Secondary is picking the right moment to stand up their training outfit.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    This is the second time in as many weeks a training company has been outed for not paying its trainers. Is this a perceived trend, or an actual trend?
    Panteao being the other?
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    I wonder what does this mean for Alias classes already paid for. I paid for a Pat Mac class to be hosted in December back in, like, March.

From TPI:
    I'd call and attempt a chargeback with the credit card company given the reputation of Alias. Depending on the bank's policy, it may or may not be within the window you're allowed to do so, but if it is, probably a slam dunk and pretty painless way for you to get your money back.

Oils and Lotions SME
    Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Color me unimpressed.

Vickers was not unaware of Hotaling's character problems. And now, suddenly, when the guy gets outed there's a new training outfit?

That's vickers cutting bait when he can't paper over the problem anymore.
    Who owns/runs Soldier Systems?
    Hokey religions and ancient lubricants are no match for a good Group IV PAO

Owner 360 Performance Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Seems like Primary and Secondary is picking the right moment to stand up their training outfit.
    Are they? Administration & Logistics looked more like a place to announce class, rather than actual facilitate ranges and payment and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by scw2 View Post
    I'd call and attempt a chargeback with the credit card company given the reputation of Alias. Depending on the bank's policy, it may or may not be within the window you're allowed to do so, but if it is, probably a slam dunk and pretty painless way for you to get your money back.
    I wish it were that easy. I had originally paid my buddy, Matt Shockey at Falcon Tactical (he's on the P&S modcasts at times, if y'all watch that) for another class (VTAC, which is non-Alias) that ended up getting cancelled, and I had just told him to put the balance toward the Pat Mac class (and hang on to the rest as credit, since he's my go-to guy for training now). He said shit's getting pretty real, so I'm just going to wait it out and see what happens. Hopefully I don't get fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Aray View Post
    Eric Graves, former SF (SOT-A) and USAF, now just an industry insider, IIRC.
    Last edited by Default.mp3; 07-10-2016 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    Are they? Administration & Logistics looked more like a place to announce class, rather than actual facilitate ranges and payment and all that.
    I hope that's all it is.

Because that model is worth keeping?
    Last edited by orionz06; 07-10-2016 at 09:05 PM.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Panteao being the other?
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Aray View Post
    And is friends with Larry, if I understand correctly.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

User Tag List